Topic: Goin' For Broken—paddock pictures

I ambled around and took some pictures in the paddock when I wasn't driving:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinomite/s … 037586384/

-Drew

Cobra Kai (1994 Volvo 940)

Re: Goin' For Broken—paddock pictures

I added a bunch of on-track pictures, including this one of the Tiger Woods Supra on track:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4059/4617360507_8af3f8401b.jpg

Drew, questions about your car:

1. Did you put rally car springs on it?

2. Why in the world didn't you guys take the potentially valuable M-Tech body kit off the car and sell it?

3. Why did your car still have Chrome on it? 

(get it?)

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Not one picture of my cigar wearing HUMMER HOODhonda. Bummer

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

A cigar???  Oh, that's what it was!!!  I couldn't figure that out from the pictures Chris, but now it makes sense!

-Bill

LTDScott wrote:

2. Why in the world didn't you guys take the potentially valuable M-Tech body kit off the car and sell it?

(get it?)

1. Nope totally stock suspension, but I see what you mean—it really was riding high on the track:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3409/4617340873_7e9e4a37a9.jpg

2. We had no idea that the body kit on it was worth anything...the thought of it being anything special never crossed my mind.  I'm the most car-guy on the team, and I'm even a Bimmer guy, but I have an e36, so I guess I'm just too low on older knowledge.

3. I see what you did there ;-)  The entire team is super pumped about doing a good theme for the next race.  Since we're a group of software engineers & marketing chmps, and none of us has a welder (much less a garage), we can't do anything like the Cannonball Bandits, but we'll get something good together.p

dinomite wrote:
LTDScott wrote:

(get it?)

1. Nope totally stock suspension, but I see what you mean—it really was riding high on the track:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3409/461 … 4a37a9.jpg

2. We had no idea that the body kit on it was worth anything...the thought of it being anything special never crossed my mind.  I'm the most car-guy on the team, and I'm even a Bimmer guy, but I have an e36, so I guess I'm just too low on older knowledge.

3. I see what you did there ;-)  The entire team is super pumped about doing a good theme for the next race.  Since we're a group of software engineers & marketing chmps, and none of us has a welder (much less a garage), we can't do anything like the Cannonball Bandits, but we'll get something good together.p

Hey I drive thru San Mateo and can pick your car up anytime and help you out with your .

ALL THE BMW GUYS ARE PRETTY WEAK ON THE THEMES .Except the p/u and prickstine they have stepped it upand I hope all the other BMW guys catch up .

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

We're more than happy to help people stiffen up their themes on tech day!

The Flying Lumberjacks were next to us, and they initially said they were going to take that sweetass hatchet off their roof.  We said, "No frickin' way, let us help you out."

And it stayed on the entire race!  Another victory for the Bandits!

We're pretty lucky in that we have a teammate who works in a steel fab shop.  Makes angle iron pretty easy to come by! 

Stop by at the Arse-Sweat if you need some fab help!

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza