Topic: MyLaps?

How long before the times are posted to MyLaps?
Does it take a few days? Or are they not uploading the times?

Bill Strong
Racing Strong Motorsports
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/RacingStrong

Re: MyLaps?

I was up in the tower when the results were posted to MyLaps at 4:09 pm on Sunday.

I remember the time because I had successfully talked Jay out of giving the 66 car a 100 lap penalty.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

hmmm. I am now back at UVA working... so now I go into dumbass mode. I saw chump, but totally missed Lemons. Found it thanks to search. Sorry guys.

Bill Strong

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=539374

Bill Strong

Bill Strong wrote:

hmmm. I am now back at UVA working... so now I go into dumbass mode. I saw chump, but totally missed Lemons. Found it thanks to search. Sorry guys.

And now we know where your loyalties/priorities lie.

Noted.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

I was up in the tower when the results were posted to MyLaps at 4:09 pm on Sunday.

I remember the time because I had successfully talked Jay out of giving the 66 car a 100 lap penalty.

You mean everyone can ignore a BF if there's less than 15 minutes of racing left????

Do you have to have a my laps transponder to view all laps?

Mello Kab
1996 Crown Vic
2 time  Least Horrible Yank Tank Award

mrfxst wrote:

You have to own your own transponder to see all the individual laps.

Unless.. Lemons registered the transponders and can give you a username and password to log on with.

sergio wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

You mean everyone can ignore a BF if there's less than 15 minutes of racing left????

Nope!
We were at Sears, Got a Black Flag with 6 laps left. They insisted we go to the penalty box. We got there and with 3 laps to go they pulled the sticker off our window.
So if you think you will get away with ignoring a BF think twice, cause if Jonny, Jay or Phil are in a bad mood, things can get interesting very fast.

By the way we loved it! It made our last race almost penalty free! Our drivers calmed down for the last hour of the race and skated across ed the finish line with our best finish yet.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

TrackGeeks_Chris wrote:
mrfxst wrote:

You have to own your own transponder to see all the individual laps.

Unless.. Lemons registered the transponders and can give you a username and password to log on with.

Log in with the username password, and the password password.  Will get you access to what you need.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

davisriley wrote:

Log in with the username password, and the password password.  Will get you access to what you need.

Thanks!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Bender/StickFigureRacing wrote:

Nope!
We were at Sears, Got a Black Flag with 6 laps left. They insisted we go to the penalty box. We got there and with 3 laps to go they pulled the sticker off our window.
So if you think you will get away with ignoring a BF think twice, cause if Jonny, Jay or Phil are in a bad mood, things can get interesting very fast.

You know what I have to say about that Paul? Fuck Santa Claus. That's right, I said it. Fucking douchebag.

Yeah, I haven't settled down about it yet.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Thats great thanks.

Mello Kab
1996 Crown Vic
2 time  Least Horrible Yank Tank Award

VKZ24 wrote:
davisriley wrote:

Thanks!

+1 Thanks!

Just a quick note--for some reason the final MyLaps results assigned a DNF to a bunch of cars--I'm working with the T+S folks as we speak to correct the MyLaps display.

If you rented a transponder, we can provide you with the number. It may or may not be registered already--you're on your own there.

-Nick

16 (edited by Sabre002 2010-05-25 06:45 PM)

Judge Jonny wrote:

Ya what makes them special they get to wave off a black flag and stay out?

I clearly saw them wave off station 3

Saturn 5 Race team