Topic: Looking for a Lemons sticker from a few years back

I'm looking for a sticker that one Lemons team was handing out at the Houston Autorama a few year back. I want to say it may have been a magizine-team, I don't recall. It was a dark grey 280z, yellow or green interior and cage. The sticker had a 24HoL logo, and a scale that went from

Junk[__|______]New

with the line being "Lemons". I lost mine a few years back and have a good beater for it now.

Re: Looking for a Lemons sticker from a few years back

That was probably us.  The stickers I still have are business card sized.  They are primarily an orange background with the LeMon in the middle.

We had some future LeMon stickers but I am pretty sure those are gone.

I don't recall any Junk -- New stickers.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

I think that was it, Future Lemons racer, it was a clear sticker with white or green ink (for windows).

Picture of the car?

Lemons HQ has approximately one billion of those stickers. Just ask for one at the next race, or else try to sweet-talk Nick into mailing you one.

I'll rub his bunions for one... I'll do it.

I've asked off from work for the fall Houston Lemons. Lets see if The Man lets me go this time.

They're not even adhesive stickers. They're the static-cling vinyl type. I've had one stay on the inside of my Civic's back window for a few months now, so they sorta work.

Hmmm, maybe a different variation of what I had? If you've got a picture, it'd be awesome. The one I had was on a peel-off paper, so I figured it was a sticker.

It'll go along side Belvedere Adrian's "Total this thing" on the $200 CRX

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/texan_idiot25/0_114.jpg

Thanks for the star on Jalopnik, btw