Topic: Kegger at Eagles Canyon on Friday

The TARP team will host a kegger in our garage space -- look for the Irish flag on the flagpole -- when the track goes cold on Friday following test/tune. Come one come all! We'll supply the beer, you bring your own food (if you need to eat).

Dunno what beer we'll be drinking yet, but after a hot first day, you know that all that matters is that it will be cold. Cheers and see y'all Friday. Please make sure to introduce yourself, it will be nice to put some names to usernames for once smile

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Re: Kegger at Eagles Canyon on Friday

Sounds great! We'll bring some food and more beer...

Team Miagra

Try and stop me.

No, really - It's going to be hot. So much so that in my preparations for the race I filled the 48oz cooler with beer and the 100oz with water. Something about 3 digit temperatures actually makes me consider my own survival.

Although, 2:1 water to beer ratio should be good for the weekend, right? As long as I don't get http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Souds good.  We are picking up a keg of the banquet beer for Sat. night, all are welcome.  Should be a great weekend!

Team Operation