Topic: Tech Form?

I can't seem to find where they moved the tech form.  Any help?

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Re: Tech Form?

http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/usercont … mV4pt2.pdf

Under price and rules.

Pendejo - There is no such thing as a racing budget and if you can't afford to set it on fire and watch it burn while drinking a beer then don't race it.

Thanks!

We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.

Anytime!

Is it time to leave for Summit Point yet?  I've been giving my liver beer drinking training for this race.

Pendejo - There is no such thing as a racing budget and if you can't afford to set it on fire and watch it burn while drinking a beer then don't race it.

rpone605 wrote:

Anytime!

Is it time to leave for Summit Point yet?  I've been giving my liver beer drinking training for this race.

Yeah and i have been right there with you....perhaps that is why I have had trouble sleeping lately. Jerk.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Fool- … 77?ref=sgm
#34 Save the Tatas Subaru Impreza
2010 Detroit Irony 32nd/Capital Offense 68th/Grand Bull 26th/Rod Blago "FIF"

porkchops22 wrote:
rpone605 wrote:

Anytime!

Yeah and i have been right there with you....perhaps that is why I have had trouble sleeping lately. Jerk.

hehe..i'm here to help!

porkchops22 wrote:
rpone605 wrote:

Anytime!

I thought you found out the kids WAS yours.

It's the reason he is drinking!  But he forgets to get smashed every night so he passes out.

RobL wrote:

I can't seem to find where they moved the tech form.  Any help?

just because you fill out the form first doesn't mean you can get thru tech first