Topic: Sound Off - We had a blast at the Camden street party, did you?

We had a great time at Camden street party.
Express your appreciation for all the hard work.

Stupid but Tough Racing
79 Chevy Malibu with 305 bored out to 502
Hope they have one for every race!

'ported, relieved, with bored-out arm rests, and oversize seat covers.

Re: Sound Off - We had a blast at the Camden street party, did you?

+1 Had a great time.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Had a blast, just wish I did not consume 14 Heinies between CMP and the parade.  It was a crash and burn night for old Schultz!  The positive spin was that the 8:30 passing out, provided and ample amount of sleep for the next days events.

We went into the event thinking it was going to be a huge PIA, as we had one hauler for three cars and three teams.  But any extra effort was certainly worth it.

Many thanks to all who put in the hard work!

Schultz

Winner Porsche Cup CMP Spring 09 (944), Winner class 2 CMP Spring 10 (Audi 100), Organizers Choice CMP Spring 10 (Merc S500), Grassroots Motorsports Most From the Least CMP spring 10 (audi 100), Overall Winner Capitol Offense 2010 (Merc S500), Winner on laps Capitol Offense 2011 (Merc S500), Organizers Choice Capitol Offense 12 (Mercillac).

I thought it was great and would love to do it again if Camden would have us back. 

I've got some pix from the parade @ http://picasaweb.google.com/swede16raci … denParade# .. will have video once I learn how to edit.

Swede Sixteen Racing - 85 Volvo 740 - Southern Discomfort '10, South Spring '10, South Fall '10,
Southern Discomfort '11 (GRM Most from the Least Winner), Shine Country Classic '11
Quattro Libre Racing - 82 Audi Quattro - South Fall '09

oh yeah.  maybe a little too much fun.  smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

vinzclortho wrote:

I thought it was great and would love to do it again if Camden would have us back. 

I've got some pix from the parade @ http://picasaweb.google.com/swede16raci … denParade# .. will have video once I learn how to edit.

based on the business the beer stand was doing i know someone will want us back..but the rest of the town needs a heads up we're coming because the restaurant we went out to after the parade ran out of just about everything by the time we had ordered

We had a great time downtown. I am sure property values in the whole dropped after that. Looking forward to the next time!

Mark
Grim Reaper Racing - V-6 Ford Mustang
American Made with worn out foreign parts