Re: Lap Time Question

SO, please enlighten me. What's the deal with mylaps this time around? Every other race, you could just login, click your team name, and get lap data. Now, I can't. Is this why poor Jim is being nagged for lap data? All I can get is a graph of lap times that tell me nothing in detail. I want Team Police Brutality (#32) lap times for the Lincoln, so I can see how various drivers did. Why can't I see them as usual?

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

thank you !!!!!
Manny
Elmos's revenge.... #9

FJ40Jim wrote:
Tango wrote:

Jim,
Could you get the laps for car #25 BuckSnort racing. There should be a solid 7 hr lap time in there somewhere for our transmission modification / change.

Email address for #25?

Sent #9.

My bad Jim...for #25

thorbal@gmail.com

And like the other posts, how do you get the transponder numbers?
Maybe Lemons can provide a master sheet so we don't have to bother you anymore.

Then for the next race, we can just go in to mylaps.com and grab the laps ourselves.

Thanks again Jim

#25 BuckSnort Racing
09' Nelsons / 10' American Irony, Capitol Offense, Bull Oil, Blago / 11' Gingivitis, American Irony, Shootout
12' Gingivitis, Shootout, American Irony

54 (edited by FJ40Jim 2010-07-03 08:11 PM)

Mailed #25.

The transponder ID number is printed on the transponder.  Write it ON THE CAR w/ a sharpie when you receive the unit.  After the race, you can try to create a user ID on mylaps w/ that transponder number.  If it is already registered to a previous renter (likely), then you can use the unversal (for the moment) user and password of "password" and "password".  With a valid username and password, you can look at all results of any race that is posted on mylaps.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

Thank You Jim!

Sounds straight forward to get the data. I'll be sure to get the transponder ID next race.

#25 BuckSnort Racing
09' Nelsons / 10' American Irony, Capitol Offense, Bull Oil, Blago / 11' Gingivitis, American Irony, Shootout

Tango wrote:

Thank You Jim!

Sounds straight forward to get the data. I'll be sure to get the transponder ID next race.

U guys running gingerman later this year?

Eric Subliminal racing #711 e30
11 detroit dnf, 11 autobahn 4th, 12 detroit 2nd, 12 autobahn 1st
Rip #71 crx killed at autobahn 2010. 10 smt pt, 10 bull gp,10 rod b. smashed

Jim,

Could you possibly email lap times for car 71? jmosher30@gmail.com

Thank you for being so generous with your time.

Jim

Jim - Subliminal Racing #711(fka No Whammies/All Whammies #71 CRX)
CRX Capitol Offense '10 - 25th/Bull Oil - '10 - 11th/Blago '10 - Death of CRX
E30  Gingervitis '11 - DNF/Schlock Shootout '11 - 4th/Gingervitis '12 - 2nd/Schlock Shootout '12 - 1st/Chubba '12 - 5th/Irony 12 - 4th

indysupra wrote:
Tango wrote:

Thank You Jim!

Yeap, we are planning on running there again. Hopefully without blowing a transmission this time.
You guys coming up?

#25 BuckSnort Racing

Tango wrote:
indysupra wrote:
Tango wrote:

Thank You Jim!

Yeap, we are planning on running there again. Hopefully without blowing a transmission this time.
You guys coming up?

Yea we are signed up for it. Did u pull the trans and get it back to that guy yet?

Eric Subliminal racing #711 e30
11 detroit dnf, 11 autobahn 4th, 12 detroit 2nd, 12 autobahn 1st
Rip #71 crx killed at autobahn 2010. 10 smt pt, 10 bull gp,10 rod b. smashed