Topic: How early can I submit our entry form?

Can't wait to get out and have some fun at the track. We are planning for the Dec 4th race at Buttonwillow. I would like to get our entry form done how early can we submit it? 

Also any advice for a first timer would be great.

Thanks.

Re: How early can I submit our entry form?

If the entry page is open you can submit it, better early than late.

Entry advice is all over the place here but a few tips that seem to be consistent.

Have all your drivers lined up and on the form, sure you can add people later but having your whole team assembled shows you are organized and ready and will be able to take the spot if offered.

Have a good theme and tell them about it.

Have an interesting car, not mandatory but it helps.  If they are weeding out teams and you are the 10th E30 in the past 5 minutes you wont stand out, but a Maserati BiTurbo...that stands out.

The key is having fun so make sure you reflect how you and your team will bring the fun!

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

JThw8 wrote:

Have an interesting car, not mandatory but it helps.

Says the guy with only the 34th Wartburg entry in the series...

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:
JThw8 wrote:

Have an interesting car, not mandatory but it helps.

Says the guy with only the 34th Wartburg entry in the series...

Yeah, I'm being boring and only bringing an MGB to the next one.  For some reason my team keeps fighting me about the Borgward Isabella.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."