Topic: don't use Copart or EasyExport

i really don't like to bash any company that doesn't deserve it, but i don't have a problem informing other consumers of businesses that are difficult to deal with. Copart isn't the villain here, but one of their associated brokers is- EasyExport.

i registered a few weeks ago so i could bid on cars in insurance auctions. i paid the $150 annual fee and put down the $400 security deposit so i could bid using their service. Last week i had to request a refund for the $400 to cover some bases at home. I just put it back in so i could bid on a car tomorrow, and they closed my account. Apparently an "annual" fee doesn't last a year. Apparently they just want to take everybody's money without providing any service.

i know it's only $150 that i'm out, but they would rather have that and some animosity than get hundreds of dollars worth of fees out of me by letting me purchase several cars through them. i'm sorry, but i don't want to deal with any business who would rather screw someone than make money.

you've been warned.

Jackpot Motorwerks

Serj - "Lemons is 70% arts and crafts, and 25% maniacal wrench-fests...only 5% is actually racing."