Topic: Lost helmet and balaclava at Stafford

Lost at Stafford:  One black Zamp helmet , size medium.  Last seen in its black bag along with its balaclava and a pair of medium G-Force gloves, blue.  Plastic never even got off the face-shield.

Re: Lost helmet and balaclava at Stafford

Was that the new gear loaned to the staffers?

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

It was new, but I'm going to say no on the loan, unless someone on my team is playing a heck of an unfunny joke on me, since I didn't loan it.

Oh. They had borrowed a black hemet that was supposedly new, a balaclava, and blue gloves. I dunno who they got it from, though, but I should hope they returned it...

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

5 (edited by oneday 2010-07-30 12:04 PM)

There was a black helmet bag over by the penalty box for a while on Saturday morning...not sure when but at some point in the early afternoon I didn't see it anymore. Send a message to Jay or Kim.

Let me rephrase that last part...email Jay or Kim and ask them if they remember seeing it. Kim had a few lost and found items at one point on Sunday maybe your brain bucket got mixed in with them.

Justin
Team Cardorks: #901 Amtrack E36 / # 902 Philly E30 / #903 Integra TypeArrr!
Driving something, somewhere.