Topic: Looks like decent weather at Thunderhill... Sweet!

It has been nice here and the extended forecast is saying low 90s for the race..       Not bad @ 0% humidity....     Maybe they can even turn on those big fans in the middle of the track to cool us all down?

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Re: Looks like decent weather at Thunderhill... Sweet!

:stands and cheers:

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Oh thank god.

I was pondering how to put air conditioning in my "5th wheel" RV. Last iteration was a coolsuit and a fan, but now I'm back to a spray bottle and a towel.

I've got a 500lb weight limit so this will allow me to carry more beer.

Yeay beer.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

DON'T CURSE US (save that for a deserving team).....however I am quite pleased to see the forecast at just under "seasonable" weather.....since I was sure we would have "heat wave" weather where its 105+ and cools nicely to maybe 80 at night....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:

DON'T CURSE US (save that for a deserving team).....however I am quite pleased to see the forecast at just under "seasonable" weather.....since I was sure we would have "heat wave" weather where its 105+ and cools nicely to maybe 80 at night....

That's what we are getting right now.

Soooo happy....

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

High of 89 degrees on Sunday!  Unbelievable...

3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

If you guys get weather like that then the ECR race should earn the title of Arse-Sweat-Apalooza....

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Two straight misses for the Arse-___-apaloozas...  Last November was balmy, and high 80's-low 90s in the valley during summer is just crazy.

Evil Genius wrote:

It has been nice here and the extended forecast is saying low 90s for the race..       Not bad @ 0% humidity....     Maybe they can even turn on those big fans in the middle of the track to cool us all down?

You've screwed us by actually speaking about this in public. We are now doomed to have 100 deg temps. Jinxed, that's what we are jinxed.

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

Wow, this will be fan-freakin-tastic.        91 Friday, 90 on Sat and 89 on Sun, think I'll pack ski jacket!   

Average this time of year is 101, high 114,       105ish days are very common...

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'