Topic: The Judge Jonny Über Gallery

http://www.murileemartin.com/JJ/JudgeJonny-049.jpg

Here are some of my photographs of Judge Jonny in action during the 23 races he's judged.

Re: The Judge Jonny Über Gallery

Slow down there, Hoss. If we keep doing the Jonny Rules & Galleries, we will have nothing left by which to honor him at his funeral next month when he dies of boredom at his new job.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Booger hooker OFF THE TRIGGER!!!!

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

now I'm sad.  i feel like i knew you Jonny.   AMF.

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4126/4845408346_8d9bc733a5.jpg
Lemons NE 2010_385 by Sailrad, on Flickr
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4128/4844785921_f81fb7d6fb.jpg
Lemons NE 2010_349 by Sailrad, on Flickr

1985 528e Near Orbital Space Monkeys-GONE to orbit
1989 Rustang- "It's not like it's totally undriveable..."
"We came in pieces. We left in more..."

RobL wrote:

What do you expect, he's a Californian. They seem to prefer nanny-statism over real gun control.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:
RobL wrote:

What do you expect, he's a Californian. They seem to prefer nanny-statism over real gun control.

Yeah, well, you fucking idiots prefer pregnant 13-year-olds to condoms, so...

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

Yeah, well, you fucking idiots prefer pregnant 13-year-olds to condoms, so...

Hey! She said she was 18! What am I
Oh, wait...

Nevermind.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

9 (edited by Mulry 2010-08-23 08:23 PM)

What we really like are $500M+ public school campuses and state IOU's. That's far more responsible.

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:
RobL wrote:

But don't nanny states want real gun control? Isn't that the point of a nanny state? How did this thread get political anyway?

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

You two states ruined it for the rest of us.  I say we stitch CA and TX together and push them off into the Pacific or give them to Tajikistan.  We'll make Canada and Puerto Rico the replacement states so we don't have to change the flag.

http://www.ducttapemotorsports.com/
http://www.teamdfl.com
"I can see it now, a pile of nickels and all the glory of being a real race car driver."
Prepping the Red wReck for the 24 Hours of Lemons

jimeditorial wrote:

But don't nanny states want real gun control?

No, real gun control means hitting what you are shooting at smile

You see, I was joking. I forgot the [\joke] tag. My bad.

TeamDFL wrote:

You two states ruined it for the rest of us.  I say we stitch CA and TX together and push them off into the Pacific or give them to Tajikistan.  We'll make Canada and Puerto Rico the replacement states so we don't have to change the flag.

You probably ought to see if we're interested first....on the other hand, I understand you can buy land in Florida at bargain prices these days....

Jim "Endo" Anderton

jimeditorial wrote:

You probably ought to see if we're interested first....on the other hand, I understand you can buy land in Florida at bargain prices these days....

There is way too much oil up there in Canuckistan for us to ignore so I suggest you come quietly.  Resist and we'll cut off your Dinty Moore gravy supply for your cheese fries. [/ugly american]

http://www.ducttapemotorsports.com/
http://www.teamdfl.com
"I can see it now, a pile of nickels and all the glory of being a real race car driver."
Prepping the Red wReck for the 24 Hours of Lemons

Mulry wrote:
RobL wrote:

That's why we have tiny magazine capacities here, so you can only accidentally fire off 5 or so rounds because no one taught you how to properly hold a gun... big_smile

TeamDFL wrote:
jimeditorial wrote:

There is way too much oil up there in Canuckistan for us to ignore so I suggest you come quietly.  Resist and we'll cut off your Dinty Moore gravy supply for your cheese fries. [/ugly american]

It's called "poutine".....be sure to order it when you're in Quebec. Bring your Lipitor. Oil? the way the economy looks down there (if CNN is telling the truth) we'd better start thinking about building a wall along our southern border. Can't figure out how you can fight a war and have tax cuts at the same time. I thought Obama was going to fix everything! Anyway, only a few states are cold enough for a backyard hockey rink, so what's the point? Might accept Michigan, however, out of respect for the Red Wings. And maybe Alaska if you can deport Sarah Palin.  Last non-racing post, I promise!

Jim "Endo" Anderton

Can't figure out how you can fight a war and have tax cuts at the same time.

One really freaking huge Visa card underwritten by China.