1 (edited by Hoonatic Racing 2010-09-01 07:41 AM)

Topic: Yee-Haw on the radio

Next friday morning, Doug with the Rod Ryan Morning Show will have his hourly "Surf Report" feature 24hoursoflemons.com with attention to Yee-Haw happening at that day. I was trying to get them to come out and cover BS, but the best I can do is a free plug. Everyone tune to 94.5FM while you are driving to the track. I hope he does us justice.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Re: Yee-Haw on the radio

Oh, and if you are out of town, I know the have an iHeart Radio channel.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Re: Yee-Haw on the radio

If they came to watch they would be amazed that there's 120 crapcans going around the track. When people ask me how many cars are in the race and I say 120, the look on their face is like WTF? 120? Yes. Wow.

I tell people, like it says on the Lemons home page, "Where Halloween meets gasoline."