Topic: Can you run with a passenger during Friday test sessions @ MSR?

Can you run with a passenger during Friday test sessions @ MSR?

Re: Can you run with a passenger during Friday test sessions @ MSR?

That is put on by the people at MSR, not Lemons. You best bet is to call the track, and ask. You may not even need safty gear to drive on the test day.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Not sure about the passenger - I'm about 90% sure the answer is no though.

As to gear - that is definitely required. I was black flagged on the practice day last year for taking a car out without a suit.

Zachreligious wrote:

Not sure about the passenger - I'm about 90% sure the answer is no though.

As to gear - that is definitely required. I was black flagged on the practice day last year for taking a car out without a suit.

Dallas only required helmet and gloves

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

5 (edited by lonestarrpm 2010-09-08 09:00 AM)

Called the track,

they said no passengers

Mike

Driving a nice production car on track without a firesuit may not be super smart but a Lemons car you must be crazy.  The only car where a firesuit is more needed is the Ferrari 458

http://www.google.com/images?q=ferrari+ … mp;bih=632

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

I dunno. The Lambo-bee-que has been pretty popular lately too.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.