1 (edited by Mulry 2010-09-13 08:59 AM)

Topic: Missing Fire Extinguisher from MSR-H

Hey guys, somebody picked up one of our fire bottles from the hot pits on Saturday this weekend. I'm sure it was accidental, it's easy to mistakenly walk off with a fire bottle that's not yours when you're in a rush to get out of there and out of the fire suits in the hot temps, so I'm not blaming or anything, but I would like it back. It's a large red bottle (10#?) and conspicuously marked with a Toxic Asset Racing Program sticker or 3 on it. I don't need it back anytime before the next Houston race, but if you could just email me and let me know that you have it so I can get it back from you then, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Re: Missing Fire Extinguisher from MSR-H

I'm going back there tonight. I'll look around for it.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Re: Missing Fire Extinguisher from MSR-H

Thanks, but I'd bet that it went home with someone. We had 2 extinguishers in the hot pits on Saturday morning, but by Saturday afternoon, one of them had walked off. My bet is that it got picked up and packed and the team doesn't probably even know it yet.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.