1 (edited by BryanPendleton 2010-09-14 11:11 AM)

Topic: Yee-Haw Lap Results

Are there any MyLaps.com registered users that could pull our teams lap data for us?  We are #91, Super Dooper Troopers.  I can provide transponder ID if needed.  If you can email the data to bryan@bpinitiatives.com that would be fantastic. Thank you.

Re: Yee-Haw Lap Results

It looks like one of your teammates is already registered...

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

We rented our AMB Transponder at the event, so its probably registered to someone with the Lemons org.  Our transponder ID was 0207005

username: password
password: password

has worked for sometime now.

Unpimp Ze Lemon
1988 VW Scirocco
2010 North Dallas Hooptie 18th, Yee Haw, It's Lemons Texas 61st

thank you very much rickerbr.

I imported the MyLaps data into a spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwLTbq … y=CN_tlb0G

The first tab is the chart of position vs. lap number.  The second tab is where you specify which cars you'd like to see plotted.  Just place an 'x' in the extra fields if you only want to see a couple.

I wish I could get the entire data file that shows the time of day that every car crossed the finish line, but I can't seem to find anyone that can help with that. 

Anyone?

Thanks for all the data, JasonC!

xRACERx, that actually makes sense if you plot their car on the spreadsheet: they are staying with the leaders up until around lap 280, and they drop in standings very abruptly.  . . as for the laps on the score sheet, they probably made a few laps at the beginning of the hour before crapping out, so it showed up on the following hour's sheet.

86 Honda Prelube - Team Inspite: Rabid Hybrid Racing