Topic: the most irreverent and offencive themes.

Who has the most offensive theme.
We have one in the works that might top em all!!!
Just want to see the competition

Re: the most irreverent and offencive themes.

The Vagasil team at MSR "We're itching to win" and other catchy phrases on the car comes to mind.
There's a Miagra 12" "longer harder" Miata at MSR

----------
Scott
Speed Racer Mach5 Mustang
Houston TX

Offensive......well thats your call, but a Mustang II as a Mad Max theme with Lord Humungus riding along....

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/09/500x_ltxf10-bs-30-500px.jpg

Thinkkker wrote:

Offensive......well thats your call, but a Mustang II as a Mad Max theme with Lord Humungus riding along....

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/im … -500px.jpg

MOOOOBS!!!!

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

5 (edited by doctawife 2010-09-13 07:32 AM)

Don't forget the Canjun Jiihadists from the first NOLA race.  They were so offensive that I had to laugh. ('Cause stoning isn't an option in this country.)

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Some people say the team name "Focke Ewe" is offensive.

I don't get it, sheep offensive?

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

FJ40Jim wrote:

Thats not right, I make love to sheep.....oops, I mean,I really love sheep....aah,  forget It.

FJ40Jim wrote:

i loved the announcer at nelson trying his damnedest to avoid saying it all weekend

9 (edited by VKZ24 2010-09-13 12:27 PM)

FJ40Jim wrote:

I love it.  I saw something with the same message on a licence plate in a movie once. 

It read "FAH Q".  smile

Who gives a flying-f*ck is what I have to say about all the PC folks who are always "offended" by one damn thing or another.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

The pedibear team was offensive to some at Nelson last year.  smile

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Jer wrote:

The pedibear team was offensive to some at Nelson last year.  smile

people got offended by free candy?

good thing the san luis obispo sheriff put out a safety bulletin

The PedoBear was great at NL.  Lemons would be the last place I'd think the PC police would show up.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

Just don't do anything scatalogical.  That angle is so played out that I doubt you'd get anything but an eyeroll from the judges no matter how disgusting.

This seems like a prime time for a "Teaparty Express" theme.  No matter which way you play it you'll be offending someone.  For some reason I have a hard time not grinning when I picture a family truckster painted red white and blue and festooned with "Palin for President" signs.  It'd be a great costume opportunity!

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

All decorations would reside on the right half of the car.

Pucker Factor Racing #85 '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R (no, not a ex-SE-R Cup car)

It's not about political correctness, it's about tastefulness. When irreverence or offense is used to make people think, most people are cool with it. When it's just there to offend, somebody's going to complain.

EriktheAwful wrote:

it's about tastefulness.

I'm not sure these words have ever been uttered in reference to Lemons before.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

Summer's Eve Racing doesn't seem to offend anyone ... at least no one's ever told me it has.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Please include pics of offending vehicles, vehicles of offencion, autoirreverence.

Also, has any said offensive theme ever done achieved its intended effect in non-visual realms? Like, intentionally stinky?

YesIFit wrote:

Summer's Eve Racing doesn't seem to offend anyone ... at least no one's ever told me it has.

douche

eljefe17 wrote:
FJ40Jim wrote:

i loved the announcer at nelson trying his damnedest to avoid saying it all weekend

Yeah, we actually started to feel bad about it.  We'll be retiring the theme (but not Dolly, the sheep) and going with something just plane<no typo> silly.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

21 (edited by YesIFit 2010-09-16 05:35 AM)

eljefe17 wrote:
YesIFit wrote:

douche

Well yeah ... it is a BMW after all.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

YesIFit wrote:
eljefe17 wrote:
YesIFit wrote:

douche

Well yeah ... it is a BMW after all.

lol

st_rage wrote:

This seems like a prime time for a "Teaparty Express" theme.  No matter which way you play it you'll be offending someone.  For some reason I have a hard time not grinning when I picture a family truckster painted red white and blue and festooned with "Palin for President" signs.  It'd be a great costume opportunity!

Tea bagging is always funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54s-YiGlvjs

Scott