Topic: Lemons Product Placement!

Check out my yellow shirt in the video...

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/cou … index.html

And yeah, I miss you dirty rat bastards.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Lemons Product Placement!

Movin' on up! Nice... Since you are 'here', I would like to ask though, why don't so many "car mag guys" dress like they are "at work"? Is it just the new thing now? I would think if reporting for a magazine you might be at least "business casual" or something? Not a criticism, but its like you could be anybody - always been curious that the car mags wouldn't want to project some sort of "brand image" like the rest of the corporate megaliths....

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

Sweet.

You comin' to CMP?  We got more wings.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

It was 104 degrees in at Big Willow and 110 if not hotter at Mojave.

We were at Big Willow from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm and at Mojave from from 6:30 am until 5:00 pm. Middle of the Mojave desert, in both cases.

If this doesn't answer your question...

Oh, and the lunatic British guy was wearing a loose-fitting sweater. I have no idea.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

st_rage wrote:

Sweet.

You comin' to CMP?  We got more wings.

Sadly I won't be there, however as we discussed, the key to victory is more wings.

That goes for the rest of you, too.

Our wing is 40" x 72" - is that big enough?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/498 … 260b_m.jpg

Oh, and not that my opinion is worth anything - but is it really fair to be testing the Vette on runflats and the Porsche on RE050s?  Of course the Porsche is going to outhandle the Vette based on tires alone.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Those cars are BORING!  You need to come back to Lemons so you can play with fun cars (but in the mean time I would love to see the Team Bavarian Ranchero Tshirt in a video that wasn't made in one of my team members' garage).

Paul, aka BuFord Hogswaller:  Team Captain, Team Bavarian Ranchero and Team Pink Lloyd

RobL wrote:

Oh, and not that my opinion is worth anything - but is it really fair to be testing the Vette on runflats and the Porsche on RE050s?  Of course the Porsche is going to outhandle the Vette based on tires alone.

The 'Vette out-handled the Porsche in every single test accept for flat-out acceleration. It even stopped better.

So, you want to retract what you said?

Judge Jonny wrote:
RobL wrote:

The 'Vette out-handled the Porsche in every single test accept for flat-out acceleration. It even stopped better.

So, you want to retract what you said?

Sorry, I heard it the other way - "The Porsche out-handled..."  Too many loud pipes and closed garages with cars running have rotted my brain and desrtoyed my hearing.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

From rustbuckets to comparisons of almost-supercars....  Weavin' yourself a nice rags-to-riches story here.

When's the book come out?  Movie rights bought yet?

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Hmm.....it appears ex-judge Jonny made the right job choice....while torturing teams made of pure cheatoium is always fun......its nothing like testing a 911 turbo and ZR1 "flat out"...

a friend has a ZR1...and I got a ride in it around Thunderhill....to say its power is endless is a MASSIVE understatement....whats even more odd is the owner of the ZR1 calls it his "2nd fastest car"....since the other is a custom 600hp 928 that has gone 209.9mph in open road racing!!!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

12 (edited by Dave 2010-09-22 08:49 AM)

See I been telling every one to to stick to American muscle, I think if I put a "glass" hood on the G-Prix it will go faster big_smile

It Ain't My Fault