Topic: Loan us some bikes for CMP, get a Get Out Of Jail Free Card!

Lemons HQ staff members will need some means of getting around the CMP facilities, so once again we're offering a GOOJFC to the team that gives us at least two working bicycles, scooters, golf carts, etc. Bring them to the BS inspection and the best wheels gets the card!

Re: Loan us some bikes for CMP, get a Get Out Of Jail Free Card!

You guys need Segways... hehehe

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

I'm pretty sure Judge Scott had one of those for an MSR race. i think a better judgemobile would be a la-z-boy mounted to a go-kart.

We'll be bringing some mtn bikes, but I am sure someone will offer better.

Jay and I corresponded via email last week and I'll be bringing our bikes again.

Schultz

So, dibs on the GOOPBF?

Winner Porsche Cup CMP Spring 09 (944), Winner class 2 CMP Spring 10 (Audi 100), Organizers Choice CMP Spring 10 (Merc S500), Grassroots Motorsports Most From the Least CMP spring 10 (audi 100), Overall Winner Capitol Offense 2010 (Merc S500), Winner on laps Capitol Offense 2011 (Merc S500), Organizers Choice Capitol Offense 12 (Mercillac).

You do still want the 400EX, right?

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Speedycop wrote:

You do still want the 400EX, right?

Of course!

Judge Phil wrote:

Lemons HQ staff members will need some means of getting around the CMP facilities, so once again we're offering a GOOJFC to the team that gives us at least two working bicycles, scooters, golf carts, etc. Bring them to the BS inspection and the best wheels gets the card!

I bought a 1984 Caprice wagon off a crackhead a few weeks back. It has a 24 inch lift kit (non-professionally done) & mudder tires, it moves under it's own power though. Would this work?

If foaming occurs, pull relief.

jgorman wrote:

I bought a 1984 Caprice wagon off a crackhead a few weeks back. It has a 24 inch lift kit (non-professionally done) & mudder tires, it moves under it's own power though. Would this work?

This sounds like exactly what Nick needs. Might be a good Judgemobile. Are you planning to bring it regardless of possible use we might make of it?

Judge Phil wrote:
jgorman wrote:

This sounds like exactly what Nick needs. Might be a good Judgemobile. Are you planning to bring it regardless of possible use we might make of it?

I can bring it as a bribe, I may get a little choked up over her though. But consider it yours.

If foaming occurs, pull relief.

jgorman wrote:

Here I am searching craigslist for cars.  I need to head for crackville!

ALLEGEDLY!

-Dave
Scuderia Ignorante // Modena / Dearborn / Aichi Prefecture / West Texas