Topic: Gingerman traveling OH RT 80

A friendly message from Top Fool Elemonators State highway patrol are all over. If travling through Ohio on Route 80 turnpike watch your speed.

And hello to viva la Carrera passed you at mile marker 40.

2 (edited by EyeMWing 2010-10-07 02:51 PM)

Re: Gingerman traveling OH RT 80

Is this some sort of surprise? You're in Ohio, where they don't even need to actually measure your speed to give you a legally valid ticket.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

Driving home from Nelson Ledges last year I didn't drop below 85mph the whole time and I only saw one cop. Either I was extremely lucky or I my Buick is stealth armor.

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic

Buick= radar absorptive paint.

Red mustang= you're getting a ticket on principle.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

Yeah, Buicks and their relatives have historically been stealth fighters on the Interstate. I have fond memories of the stealth capabilities of a charcoal-gray Olds Delta 88 (complete w/vinyl top) that my brother acquired from our great-aunt. He dubbed it the "undercover O." So invisible that I'd lose sight of him in traffic when we tried to caravan together.

Good luck to all Lemoneers trying to get across Ohio unscathed this week.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

PunisherBass wrote:

Driving home from Nelson Ledges last year I didn't drop below 85mph the whole time and I only saw one cop. Either I was extremely lucky or I my Buick is stealth armor.

It was just saving up all those karma points to blow on epic transmission failure.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

EyeMWing wrote:
PunisherBass wrote:

It was just saving up all those karma points to blow on epic transmission failure.

Oh you and I are going to have a little chat at the next race, oh yes we are...

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic