Topic: 384 Hours of Lemons

This is what I came home to, sort of:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7354891/

It Ain't My Fault

Re: 384 Hours of Lemons

Mine just says "Who are you?" as I climb into bed.

The Charnal House Geo MetSHO: Turning less laps than a regular Metro, the hard way!

1969 Subaru 360

"It was all Judge Phil's fault!" LOL

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Instant classic!

Pendejo - There is no such thing as a racing budget and if you can't afford to set it on fire and watch it burn while drinking a beer then don't race it.

I deal with similar results when I get home after a race.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Fool- … 77?ref=sgm
#34 Save the Tatas Subaru Impreza
2010 Detroit Irony 32nd/Capital Offense 68th/Grand Bull 26th/Rod Blago "FIF"

Very enjoyable, but you should've come home as penelope.  Tell her, "There's something I've been hiding from you that I can't keep from you any longer..."

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

I like the victory dance over your Heroic Fix trophy. And, yes, it is all my fault.

Hey, you know what you need to race next? Quattroporte!

Well done. I love that everything comes out sounding vaguely like a Scandanavian trying to speak English.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

I'm not so sure those were ever in the Pittsburgh market. I thought we reached an agreement in the penalty box over the weekend??

Josh

It Ain't My Fault

Judge Phil wrote:

I like the victory dance over your Heroic Fix trophy. And, yes, it is all my fault.

Hey, you know what you need to race next? Quattroporte!

you going to lend him the one you bought .... ahhhh .... know that you should have bought ..... ummmm ..... will now go buy. big_smile