Topic: Blagojevich 500 racers: I need your car horns!

I'm still collecting car horns for a really stupid project. If you've stripped the horn(s) off your race car, bring 'em to me at Autobahn and I'll consider them proper judicial baksheesh. Import, Detroit, 6V, 12V, whatever!

I'll take old air horns, too- I'm making air-horn/trombone hybrids with power-window regulators to work the slides.

Re: Blagojevich 500 racers: I need your car horns!

I will endeavor to bring you a couple.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

This should be good...

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Awww sweet. You shall receive a sweet "OOOgah!" horn off our Metro.

The Charnal House Geo MetSHO: Turning less laps than a regular Metro, the hard way!

1969 Subaru 360

I'd love to see the "WTF" looks on the faces of the TSA guys at O'Hare when they see your checked bags for the flight home.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:

I'd love to see the "WTF" looks on the faces of the TSA guys at O'Hare when they see your checked bags for the flight home.

I get the TSA love notes just about every race. So far only one bottle of bribe booze has been ripped off, though.

O'Hare is a strange place. Lots of TSA notes if you pack GRS radios through there. Only airport where I've been patted down, had my luggage spread over a banquet table, then had a girl about one third my age demand my ID at a bar. Hadn't been carded at a bar since about 1980...

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....