Topic: Auto Journalists forced to review their race car, in Sharpie

http://murileemartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ancient_carjournos-600px-07.jpg

Tony Swan, Rich Ceppos, Csaba Csere, and Tony Quiroga pay for their bad driving at Gingerman. It doesn't pay to be Jay's friend!

Re: Auto Journalists forced to review their race car, in Sharpie

So I'm curious, what if a team gets such a penalty but the car is black? Are they forced to go buy silver sharpies or will they just have to scratch the words into the paint with a rock?

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic

We have silver paint pens.

Judge Phil wrote:

Tony Swan, Rich Ceppos, Csaba Csere, and Tony Quiroga pay for their bad driving at Gingerman. It doesn't pay to be Jay's friend!

Excellent. I like their writing!, Then and now!!

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

I always heard you had to provide your own for any writing penalties.

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic

The judge will give you a can of sharpies to select from.  The same can of sharpies that has written THOUSANDs of Lemons penalties over the last year or two.  So it's a can of dried out, q-tipped markers.

A smart lemoneer will keep his own brand new fine point sharpie in the race car, just in case.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

That's some good info.  For our next race, I'll bring a bunch.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

I can vouch for the silver paint pen.

Pucker Factor Racing #85 '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R (no, not a ex-SE-R Cup car)

Why the hell is their car so shiny?

Scuderia Regurgito  '75 Fiat 131, '93 e36
2010 Stafford: Winner, class ugly  2011 NJMP: Organizer's Choice and violently exploded gearbox
2011 Stafford: Most From the Least, 2012 NJMP: Shockingly issue free, 2012 Loudon: Rod thru block
2012 Hooptiefest: Multiple spun bearings, 2013 Monticello: Head gaskets, 2013 Loudon: More head gaskets, 2013 NJMP, 2013 Hooptiefest, 2014 NJMPx2 and Heroic Fix

Proud of the silver writing on my car!

Rich DeFrancisco
Chump Change Racing aka "The Bridesmaids"
1986 BMW 535im
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic … 8418604559

Alfaholic wrote:

Why the hell is their car so shiny?

'Cause it's a Cheaty McCheater car?

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...