Topic: YOU BASTARDS! 47

YOU Bastard's,......You got our number again! Are the same guys from Kershaw?

Re: YOU BASTARDS! 47

Speaking of Bastards-- who got #18 for the Buttonwillow race! I'd rather have that than the number I was otherwise forced to choose... I mean we're driving the Apollo 18 car! What other number could we friggin have!

can a number be a 4 digit one?

fargin' ice holes!

Yeah baby!
#47 Impreza:  2009 Lamest Day; 3rd / 2010 Capital Offense; 4th (with a blown head gasket) / 2010 New England something or another; 60 somethingth, f'n wheel bearing / 2010 Lemons Fall South 77th out a 101 - all 10 feet shot off! Then there was Miami...

You guys have to be faster on the draw.

Captainess: #88 Scirocket Racing - Did someone say Pikachu?

Yup...first thing you do when you get your acceptance email is to GET YOUR NUMBER!!

We are the people your parents warned you about.

RoninGT21 wrote:

No.  The timing/scoring system can't handle it.  We tried that with the USS Enterprize 1701.  Then we had to minus the 1.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

If you really, really, really need a certain number, you might try getting the email address for the team that got that number (by emailing me and promising much baksheesh) and see if you can work out a deal to get them to give it up. I've seen numbers swapped for cases of beer before, so it might be possible.

Tajracing45 wrote:

Yup...first thing you do when you get your acceptance email is to GET YOUR NUMBER!!

Hooray for smart phones... got my acceptance email while watching a Trans Am race at the Coronado Speed Fest. Picked my numbers right away while sitting in the stands watching much faster cars race.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

wrappedinbacon wrote:
RoninGT21 wrote:

No.  The timing/scoring system can't handle it.  We tried that with the USS Enterprize 1701.  Then we had to minus the 1.

Which one?  haha,  I hope I'm not the only one that thinks that's slightly amusing.  If so it's probably the lack of sleep/drive back from Autobahn.

-Martin
Team SHOtime
1986 Formula 1 Benetton racing livery
Old themes - M*A*S*H - Red Rocket Rat car

RRRR wrote:
wrappedinbacon wrote:
RoninGT21 wrote:

Which one?  haha,  I hope I'm not the only one that thinks that's slightly amusing.  If so it's probably the lack of sleep/drive back from Autobahn.

The second "1".  We were 170.  Going with 701 would have been asking for trouble.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."