1 (edited by Spank 2010-10-28 06:42 PM)

Topic: Discovery Channel Canada-- Lemons scheduled for tonight

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/episodeL … ?sid=13287

Just was made aware of this on another forum-- someone spotted out mini.

Looks like it's on at 7pm and 11pm tonight in Daily Planet show.

Re: Discovery Channel Canada-- Lemons scheduled for tonight

I must admit I laughed when I heard that film crew was with the Canadian Discovery Channel.

so... nobody's ripping this so we can laugh at ourselves?

Teammate adept at copyright infringement found it online and is downloading it as I type. I'll post it somewhere when I can get my hands on a burned copy of it.

http://www.murileemartin.com/LAS10/ArseSweat10-388.jpg

I hope they emphasized the frostbacks of the Cannonball Bandits.

Coffee met monitor this morning.  I was not prepared to see a maple leaf shaved into someone chest.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

RobL wrote:

Coffee met monitor this morning.  I was not prepared to see a maple leaf shaved into someone chest.

yeah...i saw that and I was like... "duuude, people call -ME- hardcore for driving the lemon to a few races 3 hours away." I think this makes me look 'casual' in the Lemons hierarchy.

Any team that wins 2 org choice awards in a row is bound to make the rest of us look like we merely dabble in LeMony things.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A … mp;h=9761d

It starts around 7:30

Team Mid-Life Crisis    Smokey and the Bandit 300zx Twans Am
                                           LeMonza CMP Spring 2013

Thank you for the link.  A very nice Lemons piece.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

sweet. thanks. guess the cali races are more nutz than the rest of us.

Mulry wrote:

Any team that wins 2 org choice awards in a row is bound to make the rest of us look like we merely dabble in LeMony things.

3 time winners in a row.   Wiennermobile, EscaLaid, Border Crossers.  Have the fun of my 2011 season in CA will being able to witness their next feat(s) of creative genius.  I want to see them dressed as the cast of Dynasty with a Dodge Dynasty to go for a 4-peat.

I'm sooo happy that all of Canada got to see me faux arrested.  smile

Cool piece!

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Nicely done........

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/daily- … clip367905

starts at the 7:50 mark

I just happened to be working up in Fort Mac last week, living on a camp with nothing better to do than watch tele and on came Lemons!!!  A much better article than the Houston MSR event on ATR!!!

Is it because I is an E30 owner???

Awesome! This is great!

Captainess: #88 Scirocket Racing - Did someone say Pikachu?

They interviewed me about the Gimp Pimp Cadillac Sts built for my buddy ( handi controls ) Billy Manfroy .he also races off road and has been paralyzed 20 years. Greg Hosmann a common friend of ours Lemons racer left freeztourarseapalooza and went to Pismo beach and crashed his rhino and paralyzed from waist down like Billy.
That is main reason this car was built to get my budddy back in competition. On this path I've been stalking every handicapped license plate to tell people about the race. So James Krider was always at the Lemons races with his sons Krider racing who are major competition for eyesore pimping and blanco basuro. Always connected with this team and when I was down to putting the wife's space saver spare on my racecar they offered me a spare to use. At one race I was going to push there car over the finish line . So when watching that footage of James Krider driving after 28 years was Awesome. That is why I built that car to see permagrin of our wheeled racers. Sucks there wasn't footage of me. Oh well.
So that's Good Morning America and now Discovery channel my car are on TV.  Only 1000 of other channels to go.  LOL

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

What a great piece.  Good job Jay and company, awesome!

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)