Re: Trophies vs events?

Judge Phil wrote:

By the way, Dave, you're the only two-time Heroic Fix winner!

I think you must have me mixed up with another Dave.  We've never won a Heroic Fix.

Dave Heinig - Schumacher Taxi Service
coROLLa - 2 time loser, RWB MR2 - 5 time loser
The Craptation - IOE WINNER! Lemons South Spring 2010
Crown Vic - Please God Don't Ever Make Me Go Through That Again

Dave wrote:

Josh here,

Just wondering what the trophy to race ratio your Lemons team has? Example: 5 races, 5 trophies taken home

Could use this insight to determine odds in Lemons! haha!!

Oops, just considered it, we spent 10K>5 trophies! maybe we aren't doing as well as we thought sad

I've decided that since The Jag stands zero chance of winning anything except pity, when I want a trophy I'm make my own and award it to myself..
  (I'll make sure it's the biggest guadiest trophy given that weekend too!):)=)

DaveH wrote:

I'm thinking from a total team standpoint.  Schumacher Taxi Service had 17 races among six cars, counting multiple entries.

Schumacher Taxi Service could populate an entire Chump Car race with just their team.

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/

Yeah, but even then they'd have trouble keeping the CoROLLa's shiny side up and the MR2 going around.

/burn

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Speedycop wrote:

Yeah, but even then they'd have trouble keeping the CoROLLa's shiny side up and the MR2 going around.

...and the Vic would get booted for leaking fuel (again), the Miata would run the whole time 15 seconds off the pace, the Craptation would entertain everyone by catching on fire every 10 laps, and the Audi would win and promptly fall apart as soon as it crossed the finish line.

... now /burn

Dave Heinig - Schumacher Taxi Service
coROLLa - 2 time loser, RWB MR2 - 5 time loser
The Craptation - IOE WINNER! Lemons South Spring 2010
Crown Vic - Please God Don't Ever Make Me Go Through That Again

DaveH wrote:
Speedycop wrote:

...and the Vic would get booted for leaking fuel (again), the Miata would run the whole time 15 seconds off the pace, the Craptation would entertain everyone by catching on fire every 10 laps, and the Audi would win and promptly fall apart as soon as it crossed the finish line.

... now /burn

So basically Chump Car would be come interesting?

/Chump burn

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/