Topic: just picked up my new donor car

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs978.snc4/77109_160837917285376_135399186495916_275517_6999228_n.jpg

Now to put it in the CRX.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Re: just picked up my new donor car

*snickers loudly*

Proud supporter of the "Bring A Sterling To Lemons" Foundation

I'll make it to an actual race one of these days.  Until then...

How much to buy a seat for a race?

Team Seppuku
1979 Toyota Celica GT Liftback

So Jay will be claiming another motor...

Team Apex Vinyl: 1977 Toyota Truck
Gator-O-Rama 2009 Dangerous Banned Technology
Yee-Haw 2011 Index Of Effluency
Gator-O-Rama 2012 I Got Screwed

cc 76 wrote:

Just out of curiosity. What are the odds of getting into another race if you tell Jay to *respectfully* "Go fuck himself" when he comes to claim something?

Just a question I have been wondering.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Riktor wrote:
cc 76 wrote:

Just out of curiosity. What are the odds of getting into another race if you tell Jay to *respectfully* "Go fuck himself" when he comes to claim something?

i'm sure there are few people who could say it.

i would just tell him to make the motor more competitive, i'll hack off the left cylinders and head to make it into a slant 5. how could he refuse?

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Riktor wrote:
cc 76 wrote:

In other words, what are the odds of his response being, respectfully, to tell you to "go fuck yourself" when you come to him asking for entry into another race? I'd say pretty damned high. Without a lot of groveling, sniveling, and generally becoming his bitch on your part, I'd say around the 100% mark. But maybe Jay's more forgiving than me. I doubt it though.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:
Riktor wrote:
cc 76 wrote:

In other words, what are the odds of his response being, respectfully, to tell you to "go fuck yourself" when you come to him asking for entry into another race? I'd say pretty damned high. Without a lot of groveling, sniveling, and generally becoming his bitch on your part, I'd say around the 100% mark. But maybe Jay's more forgiving than me. I doubt it though.

Kind of hard to think of to many organizations that would welcome you back with open arms when you tell the to fuck themselves when they enforce one of their rules.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page