1 (edited by Evil Genius 2010-11-15 09:58 AM)

Topic: Friday race tech inspection at NOLA.. sign up.

I will be there on Friday and will try to knock out as many techs as I can.  If you're going to be there and would like me to tech your car, let me know.  Either reply on this forum or send me an e-mail.   Make sure your car is ready and have the tech form filled out and signed.   Let me know your team name and car number so I can find you in the paddock.     There is no guarantee I will get to everyone who wants to be teched,  but I will be there and I will get a some done.   

-John

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Re: Friday race tech inspection at NOLA.. sign up.

Piranha #69 and Swamp Peeples #325 will be looking for you.
Thanks

Pulp Friction #333 please! we should be arriving at about 1pm I think! 

Do we get the inspection forms on the day?

Thanks

Mark

Is it because I is an E30 owner???

Inspection forms are online. Print one.       

http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/usercont … mV4pt2.pdf

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Red Rocket Ratnest Revival #33 will be there Friday morning.

Gasholes #555 will be there first thing Friday morning

MetroSexual #46 and we will be there Friday Morning.

Not to threadjack too badly, but I thought that the take-a-ticket method of doing tech and judging at Joliet worked out quite nicely in comparison to the stand-around-in-line-all-day method. Lemons should think about continuing that practice in the future.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

But when you are stood in a nice long line, you have time to actually finish all the little jobs on the list!!!

I'm happy to fit in with what ever works!

As long as we can race!!!  Yee Haw!

Is it because I is an E30 owner???

Mostly Harmless Racing #42

We should be there Friday, assuming we can find an enclosed trailer so that I can work on the car during the tow.

Markdas wrote:

But when you are stood in a nice long line, you have time to actually finish all the little jobs on the list!!!

I'm happy to fit in with what ever works!

As long as we can race!!!  Yee Haw!

True, but it's far easier to finish all the little jobs on the list while you wait in your paddock space waiting for your number to be called. Less dragging tools and tape around with you.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Please put the #70 Tetanus Neon on the list!  We'll be getting into Belle Rose Thursday night, so we'll be trackside by 830a.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Nuts and Bolts racing #77 will be dragged to the track some time after noon (and hopefully not too long after)

Chuck

ZeeGuys 300ZX

Intervention Motorsports will be there bright and early on Friday. We're #37. We're all packed and ready to leave on Wed. morning.

Here we are.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 … 9c602ebcd0

Richard Newton