Topic: How cheat is this?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/2063107422.html

Once the car is running, it would be too cheat to be considered $500 right?

Re: How cheat is this?

i think there was one of those at summit. very fast, not the fastest though, and I think it recieved a hefty dose of penalty laps. document the hell out of it and plan a crazy theme. they -might- let you slide.

Heavy BS laps for sure with an E36.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

At least for the first couple races; in Lemons, you're guilty until your incompetence as a team prove you innocent. smile

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:

At least for the first couple races; in Lemons, you're guilty until your incompetence as a team prove you innocent. smile

HAHAHA this is pretty much true.

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

6 (edited by YesIFit 2010-12-03 09:22 AM)

Yes, you will get laps. No, it's not the fastest car out there...

<-- Drives e36 in Lemons

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

I'm pretty sure an E36 318 team got through BS with zero laps last month at NPR...

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones