Topic: Sweetest Phrase in the English Language

Just get it out of my yard.....

http://scoot.net/gallery/bbs/zebrajeep1.jpg

-=Tom

-=HFC Tom

Re: Sweetest Phrase in the English Language

Topless cherokee?

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

Topless cherokee?

Yup. 2.8l GM V6 with the top sawzalled off. My co-worker's friend had it on his property on the Northshore for running around, then let it sit up. Called him last week & said "Come get it or the scrap man does."

-=Tom

-=HFC Tom

I thought it was "ran when parked."

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

2.8 GM in a Cherokee?  That engine was a turd in the S10.  Why spread the pain to other makes?!

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

dculberson wrote:

2.8 GM in a Cherokee?  That engine was a turd in the S10.  Why spread the pain to other makes?!

Because Jeep was on death's door?

Amazingly enough, once I smacked the starter a half dozen times with Mr. Hammer, hit the carb with some go-juice, and disconnected the vacuum pot on the choke she cranked right up. Idles like an angry cat with asthma, but she rides.

-=Tom

-=HFC Tom