1 (edited by doctawife 2010-09-30 08:33 PM)

Topic: Anyone else at Road Atlanta this weekend?

The husband and I took time out from the Lemons build to go watch that other endurance race - you know, the one for people with money. We're over at the Hilton Garden Inn in Gainesville.  If anyone else is around, we'd love to meet up.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Re: Anyone else at Road Atlanta this weekend?

Mike's there. Call me and I'll give you his number.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

I will be there.  I'm wearing one of my Lemons shirts.  Usually down in the paddock before the race and around the outside of turn 1 for the start.

Mike, sorry we couldn't find you after all. I guess the nice big crowd had the cellular towers overloaded, I couldn't even reply to your text for several hours.
Hope you had a good time. We loved the track!

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

Sorry, that it has taken me so long to finally locate this post!  I had a blast at PLM as always,.....  The crowd was insane!  I don't know that I had ever seen that many people at road atlanta.

fun was had by all,..... I got to work the cherry middle shift in the pits, so I got to watch the start of the race, as well as the night racing from around the track, while also having what I call the best seat in the house down in the pits for the middle three hours.

Hope to see you again in February for the next Houston race!