Topic: I sold IT, The backwards truck, but have a ride for the Fla race!

Sealed a deal today to sell the truck and get a ride to make a full fledged run of it for 24 hours..    It will be fun  and should have a good time..   My next creation  will be a good one also!!

Team Azz Backwards Yankee,  Nick

Re: I sold IT, The backwards truck, but have a ride for the Fla race!

Sorry you had to sell it but I'm glad it found a home! So will you be able to keep the Datsun or is that still up in the air?

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

3 (edited by Team Azz Backwards Yankee 2010-12-15 04:29 PM)

The truck is going to a GREAT home, good people, and the Datsun is for sale still, I should "hope" to get one of my 20 apps out, pulled for a job..   But, tuff time of year, so we will see..  Already have my next 5 plans/designs for a Lemons Houston run,  secondary right now of course...  The truck will prob stay in the Lemons circuit, and I will be offered a ride when they run it..   Lemons IS my home,   im not leaving that easy and would have rather sell the datsun...  mo money and the truck had HUGE potential, greatness, handling, speed, even an overall winn..  Plus ez body/theme changes HAHA

Sorry to hear that it's going, but a place to live trumps a race car.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

you said it!!

Good Luck, Nick. Let me know if you're ever inclined to do an A&D for a midwest race. Good Chance we'll have room. smile

Thank You,   midwest sounds fun,   hell all the tracks sound fun lol  I will be lurking and reading.  I cant just win a trophy and go away. I will Keep an eye out for you, helmet and firesuit in hand!!