Topic: Tech at PBIR season ender, get your act together!

We have a tight schedule with tech at PBIR, you won't have a lot of time to fix problems if I find tech issues with your car.   Please read/re-read the rules and look at the forum on common tech failures.    If you have questions, send me an e-mail...    I'll see you guys (that is a mutually inclusive, painfully bland universal use of the word 'guys')  at the race.     

-John

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Re: Tech at PBIR season ender, get your act together!

I noticed that previously the website showed a price of $225 for testing on thursday.
That's now since dissappeared, and it now states $100/driver for testing. Is there a separate price for the car and drivers?  Or is the original price of $225 null and void?
I've got No problem paying up for testing, but some of my Cheap-ass ,team mates are already crying.

J.B. Bugs Racing
1973 VW Super Beetle....Yeah,yeah I know - It's Not a racecar.
2010 Horas de Cuba del Norte -First in class C, The Ugly, 23rd overall!

Evil Genius wrote:

We have a tight schedule with tech at PBIR, you won't have a lot of time to fix problems if I find tech issues with your car.   Please read/re-read the rules and look at the forum on common tech failures.    If you have questions, send me an e-mail...    I'll see you guys (that is a mutually inclusive, painfully bland universal use of the word 'guys')  at the race.     

-John

Where will tech be located at, kart side or drag strip side?

Evil Genius wrote:

I'll see you guys (that is a mutually inclusive, painfully bland universal use of the word 'guys')  at the race.

You're coming to the south, you need to learn to use the term "Y'all".

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

jbbugs wrote:

I noticed that previously the website showed a price of $225 for testing on thursday.
That's now since dissappeared, and it now states $100/driver for testing. Is there a separate price for the car and drivers?  Or is the original price of $225 null and void?
I've got No problem paying up for testing, but some of my Cheap-ass ,team mates are already crying.

Testing has nothing to do with Lemons,  call the track...   

-John

gsmith2424 wrote:
Evil Genius wrote:

-John

Where will tech be located at, kart side or drag strip side?

Don't know yet, we'll figure that out when we see the lay of the land

Loren wrote:
Evil Genius wrote:

I'll see you guys (that is a mutually inclusive, painfully bland universal use of the word 'guys')  at the race.

You're coming to the south, you need to learn to use the term "Y'all".

Given the proximity to Havan...err, Miami, I'd suggest "ustedes."

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Quick question.  At CMP the track supplies fire bottles for teams fueling on pit lane.  Do they supply these at PBIR?

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

VKZ24 wrote:

Quick question.  At CMP the track supplies fire bottles for teams fueling on pit lane.  Do they supply these at PBIR?

Bring your own...trust me on this one.

We are the people your parents warned you about.