Topic: Paying Entry Fees?

Can entry fees be paid with multiple payment by the various team members or does the 2011 reg system required a single payment from captain?

Re: Paying Entry Fees?

I do not know but I have additional questions...

We just added a crew member to our team but registration is now closed, how does a team add drivers/crew past the deadline?

Homestead Chump 5th-Sebring 6th-PBIR Lemons 9th - Charlotte Chump  CrashnBurn 9th
Sebring 6th again -NOLA Chump 1st -PBIR Chump Trans Fail 16th
Daytona 11th - Sebring 6th - Atlanta Motor Speedway 2nd - Road Atlanta Trans Fail 61st-Road Atlanta 5th
Daytona 13th - Charlotte 9th - Sebring 2nd-Charlotte 25th broken brakes - Road Atlanta 14 10th-Daytona 14  58th- Humid TT 19th Judges' Choice!

Team Infinniti wrote:

We just added a crew member to our team but registration is now closed, how does a team add drivers/crew past the deadline?

By contacting Jay or Nick directly and begging alot.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

Looking at our Team page it looks like entries can be paid in installments as it shows the total and amounts received by whom and when with a balance remaining should there be one.

YMMV

Yeah, it looks like drivers can pay their own way now. Which leads to the SPECTACULAR ability for drivers to race on credit and drive themselves into debt, instead of just the captain being responsible for all the debt.

We have reached nirvana.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

Thank you dear lord..... I get tired of sending out emails to our team.  "Ok this is the 4th email....please pay me...because my credit card is maxed and I need to pay it ASAP!"

Bill Griffin
Hazardous Motorsports - Jimmie's Johnson Racing #48
1995 Ford Mustang

7 (edited by obsolete 2010-12-22 09:07 PM)

Team Infinniti wrote:

In my experience, it is possible to register either at the track on Friday, or even Saturday morning, provided you have the cash.  Also, did you guys have the J30 at Gingerman this fall?  If so, I owe you a six pack--those Grade 8 load washers you loaned us were more than strong enough to firmly secure the tire to our roof.

Former chief proprietor and lead bad idea generator of Binford "More Power" Racing, 2010-2013: humbly self-proclaimed the best Chevy Beretta in Lemons history.

8 (edited by Team Infinniti 2010-12-22 09:23 PM)

LOL how many more of us J30 guys are there? Sorry it wasnt us but they just gave me hardware ideas, this is our 1st Lemons.

Homestead Chump 5th-Sebring 6th-PBIR Lemons 9th - Charlotte Chump  CrashnBurn 9th
Sebring 6th again -NOLA Chump 1st -PBIR Chump Trans Fail 16th
Daytona 11th - Sebring 6th - Atlanta Motor Speedway 2nd - Road Atlanta Trans Fail 61st-Road Atlanta 5th
Daytona 13th - Charlotte 9th - Sebring 2nd-Charlotte 25th broken brakes - Road Atlanta 14 10th-Daytona 14  58th- Humid TT 19th Judges' Choice!

9 (edited by DC Doug 2010-12-22 10:56 PM)

obsolete wrote:
Team Infinniti wrote:

In my experience, it is possible to register either at the track on Friday, or even Saturday morning, provided you have the cash.

You should probably take care of it sooner than later (so email nick/jeff), but you can indeed register drivers at the event.  You (historically) don't even need cash... they'll swipe your major credit card at the HQ desk as long as you have ID.  Again, take care of it sooner than the event - accepting uber-late registrations is a generous courtesy.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Well it all worked great for our team, so yes the new registration system will allow multiple payment from our various team members, and the payment history window will show you a breakdown of payments made and who made them.

wgriffin4 wrote:

Thank you dear lord..... I get tired of sending out emails to our team.  "Ok this is the 4th email....please pay me...because my credit card is maxed and I need to pay it ASAP!"

Amen!

I wonder if they will take payments in 5-cent increments?  smile