Topic: Licenses Need to be Renewed Prior to Acceptance?

It may be posted elsewhere, but I could not find it.  Our team is attempting to register for the Sears Pointless race.  Our first race was last year's Sears Pointless (which occured earlier in the month than this years).  After I signed up the team and had all of the drivers register, one of our drivers competition license reads "NOT OK", the top of the application reads "NOT READY TO RACE", and the team info completed also reads "NO".  The only thing I can figure is its because our current competition licenses are set to expire before the race.  Does the driver need to renew his license before our team is accepted?  I just want to make sure that we are not looked over due to having an "incomplete" application.

#117 - The Fat And The Furious Big Boy Miata & Big Boy Metro-Gnome

Re: Licenses Need to be Renewed Prior to Acceptance?

You'll be fine.

We, and I'm sure many others, had the same situation when we entered the Feb. race in Tx. 2 of us have valid licenses as of next Feb., 2 need to get them for the first time, but they couldn't get them till Jan. 1 I believe, with entries due by Dec. 18.  We entered with your situation and got in.  As long as everyone has a license before they hit the track they're fine.

Re: Licenses Need to be Renewed Prior to Acceptance?

I'm pretty sure the license situation is the same as it always is, that you just need to purchase the licenses before the race.  So until then you aren't ready to race, you also need to pay your entrance fees and pick a number before you are ready to race but you can't do that until you are accepted too.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page