Topic: Don't know whether to be proud or frightened ...

So I was reading this month's Motor Trend this morning before work (does it really matter where I was?) and was about a third of the way through an article when I thought to myself, "Self, this sounds like something Lieberman would write." Scrolled back to the beginning and saw By: Jonny Lieberman.

I'm not sure if I'm proud of myself that I figured that out, or scared that I posses this, well, new gift that I discovered.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Re: Don't know whether to be proud or frightened ...

the gift of not noticing the author credits of the article until you're almost half-way through it? tongue

Yeah, I picked up a free subscription to M/T at the Greenville auto show last year, and have been pleasantly surprised to find Johnny's scribblings adorning their pages recently.  I actually flip to his stories first, but the rest of the mag seems to have improved markedly in quality in the past year or so, too.  I can't wait till this year's auto show, so I can re-up my free subscription!

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Well, in most magazines, the author credits are on the cover page for that article, which often rarely has any writing on it, just a photo ... so I don't normally pay attention/look for who the author was. Just thought it was weird that I recognized his writing...

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Just wait until you see who writes for TTAC  and who Jay Lamm really is!

Team Dai Hard Home Page

1989 Daihatsu Charade