Topic: Setting up team page for multiple races

When setting up a second race team page, changing the team name and theme, changes the name and theme on ALL race pages.

I need to be able to keep my name and theme  separate from race to race.
I'm thinking ahead here and would like to start working on the third and forth race info.

HELP!

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Re: Setting up team page for multiple races

Emailing Nick is your quickest route to an answer.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

Yeah, I don't know about this new registration system. What's the advantage over the old one?

there is probably a major backend advantage, otherwise it wouldnt have been worth the headache for HQ to switch. Now they let us take the headache

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

I kinda like the new system.  Created the profiles I needed, as did our Team members, sent the invites out and they joined the Team.  I have tentative entries in for 4 races this year.

Biggest problem we had was a member who forgot their login and created a new profile.  Invited the new, removed the old from the Team and we were good.  The $100 appeared and disappeared as I did that.

Hoonatic Racing wrote:

there is probably a major backend advantage, otherwise it wouldnt have been worth the headache for HQ to switch. Now they let us take the headache

Maybe they could give us some Tylenol's to go with the change.......