Topic: Paying for crew /pitpass at the track.

I didnt include my pit crew members in our entry, because I was unsure who was 100% going to be there and how many, so my question is can we pay for them at the gate?

Thanks

Team Magnum PI ness  #357  -

106th place at Nelson Ledges - The Lamest Days
-oil pressure failure leading to engine failure

Re: Paying for crew /pitpass at the track.

Yep.

Any know how much tickets are at the gate?

Thanks Nick .

Team Magnum PI ness  #357  -

106th place at Nelson Ledges - The Lamest Days
-oil pressure failure leading to engine failure

Spectator tix are $20/day and $30 weekend, and Crew passes are $75.

Thanks for all the timely responses Nick, you're an asset

We are bringing a couple of friends, they will not be part of our crew, not helping with the car, won't be allowed in the pits

We will arrive Friday sometime

I assume they fit into the "weekend pass" category as far as what ticket to purchase, correct?

BARBIE MUST WIN Racing!
BMW 6 Series ... "All Bitched Out!"

Yeah, the difference between the spectator pass and the crew pass is whether or not you'll be touching the car. You get different wristbands. But, spectators have full paddock access, they just can't get anywhere near the race car (they also don't get an included t-shirt, but those are available to buy separately).

If they are just hanging out, the spectator pass is the way to go. Just don't touch the car with a spectator wristband--you'll get the boot if we catch you.

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Just don't touch the car with a spectator wristband--you'll get the boot if we catch you.

What if they dye the wristband with a Sharpie? JOKING... really... we wouldn't try that.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Riktor wrote:
Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Just don't touch the car with a spectator wristband--you'll get the boot if we catch you.

What if they dye the wristband with a Sharpie? JOKING... really... we wouldn't try that.

Let's put it this way--we've been waiting for someone to try something. Waiting!

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:
Riktor wrote:
Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Let's put it this way--we've been waiting for someone to try something. Waiting!

Well we will be watching with ya... wink

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"