Topic: Possibly the coolest thing about Lemons

Getting 12 guys (and a few gals) together, many of which are meeting each other for the first time at the track, running 3 different cars with possibly zero interchangeable parts, and having everything mesh together for over 1,000 laps and probably 1,000,000 laughs.

A close second is going to meet the other drivers that you have raced against and not only talking about your on track experiences together, but learning about them as a person.

This is about meeting all the fellow crazy brethren we have and if you attend the race solely to "race to win" you are really missing out.

Thanks to Jay and all the staff of Lemons and NJMP.  This was an experience I'll remember for a lifetime (for all the right reasons)!

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

Re: Possibly the coolest thing about Lemons

+1

Had a blast meeting you man! Hope to run with you in the future!

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

racinrob wrote:

This is about meeting all the fellow crazy brethren we have and if you attend the race solely to "race to win" you are really missing out.

100% correct

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Yep.  110%

This space for rent.

+10!

RetroRacing-1973 Super! Beetle
Nine Finger Drifters- 1982 te72 Toyota Corolla Wagon (BEAMS PWRD!)
My one man show: G. D. Yo-Man: No! YOU Ams Da A&&hole!
2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class