Topic: The Top 95 Lemons Of Lemons Buttonwillow

http://cache-foo-03.gawkerassets.com/gawker/assets/images/12/2009/08/504x_LBW09-TopCarsLead-500px_01.jpg

I've got the traditional Top Lemons Of Lemons post up on Jalopnik. Every car that made it onto the track, in lap-total order, with best lap time for each car, awards won, and BS Penalty laps.

There's an action shot of each car (sorry, Team Pyrite, I couldn't find any shots of your Talon on the track, but there is a nice image of you guys pushing it by hand after the timing belt broke). Any team that wants me to get them my original full-resolution shots of their car should email me.

2 (edited by Spank 2009-08-20 09:01 PM)

Re: The Top 95 Lemons Of Lemons Buttonwillow

Great Shot! Makes us look like we were actually racing. Depending on our residual value, we may try to get a big bore motor in there for the next event-- increase our displacement by a whopping 277 cc's to 1275.

--Spank

I've got a lot of photos of your Mini in action, if you want them. Email me and I'll get them to you.

Thanks once again for doing all this Murilee!

Spank - how did she run?  Looks good!

Team Magnum PI ness  #357  -

106th place at Nelson Ledges - The Lamest Days
-oil pressure failure leading to engine failure

Blanco Basura Racing wrote:

Thanks once again for doing all this Murilee!

Thanks for making it an exciting 3-way race- you guys were right in the thick of the battle for the win!