Re: BS judges.

Make an Alaskan stencil with the phrase "We're bigger" on it.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Uneasy Rider
Who owns that car with the peace sign, mag wheels, and four on the floor?

tommytipover wrote:

Uneasy Rider
Who owns that car with the peace sign, mag wheels, and four on the floor?

You'd have to have a tire-changing competition and a mock barroom brawl if you went that route...

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

MurileeMartin wrote:

So? We're gay, tax-raisin', gun-confiscatin', Marxist-Leninist, snail-darter-protectin', United-Nations-supportin' Californians! ¡Viva Enver Hoxha!

THERES GONNA BE A DRAGGIN... GRAB THE TRUCK AND THE CHAIN BOYS!!!

RobL wrote:

No cause then you'll have texans droppin trou'...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

RobL wrote:

We already make them swear on a Bible that Alaska is bigger than Texas. Worse, we make them swear that Quebec is bigger. That's the "Mess With Texas" penalty. Many teams have had a very, very hard time with this penalty, particularly the part that requires that they acknowledge that Kansas City has better steaks than Texas.

MurileeMartin wrote:
RobL wrote:

We already make them swear on a Bible that Alaska is bigger than Texas. Worse, we make them swear that Quebec is bigger. That's the "Mess With Texas" penalty. Many teams have had a very, very hard time with this penalty, particularly the part that requires that they acknowledge that Kansas City has better steaks than Texas.

Even after all these years...

The truth still hurts!!!!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

32 (edited by psychoboy 2009-10-14 03:24 PM)

MurileeMartin wrote:

Same goes for sports team stencils- it would suck to spray great big Oklahoma University logos all over a car, only to find out the team was actually from Oklahoma. They'd be high-fiving each other over outsmarting the judges for the rest of the race, and we can't have that.

since many racers will have to trailer their cars thru austin (and the rest of texas for that matter) to get home, this could be the penalty that keeps on giving.

it's hard enough to drive thru that state with oklahoma plates. (lucky for us, our plates changed this year, so it'll be 2012 before the texas cops figure out where all the okies went).

but, an OU stencil could still be punishment on the track, you just roll it over like OU fans do to that steer UT uses.

http://ok-speed.com/forums/image.php?u=197&dateline=1223780494

or, a stencil of this kid would be good
http://www.40acressports.com/images/sooner-sobbing-large.jpg

Team OK-Speed
Regularly losing in Class A
Soon to start losing in Class C

MurileeMartin wrote:

particularly the part that requires that they acknowledge that Kansas City has better steaks than Texas.

Because it's a fucking lie.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Tokyo has better steaks than Texas...

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

Now you're not even trying... japan doesn't infuse their meat with steroids or feed them other dead animals. No way they can have better meat.

Sons of STIG

Watch out, Texans, we may go ahead and start using the Ozzy Osbourne Pissing On The Alamo penalty this time.

jimeditorial wrote:

just because the president spends $100 a pound on it doesn't make it better.

Team OK-Speed

psychoboy wrote:
jimeditorial wrote:

just because the president spends $100 a pound on it doesn't make it better.

Oh, do we detect some anti-Obama sentiment?

duly noted.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Hmmm... them Texans don't like our President very much, do they? We need to give them some HOPE!

Or governnment death panels. Adios, Grandma!

40 (edited by Serj 2009-10-15 04:04 PM)

I thought of a good Texas race penalty. Serve Miscreants up a heaping bowl of Californian Vegan Chili with no seasoning or peppers. Call it something pertaining to Carroll Shelby.

41 (edited by Judge Jonny 2009-10-15 04:19 PM)

Serj wrote:

I thought of a good Texas race penalty. Serve Miscreants up a heaping bowl of Californian Vegan Chili with no seasoning or peppers. Call it something pertaining to Carroll Shelby.

Little known fact is that because we live in such close proximity to MEXICANS! all the food you folks in the other 49 states think is hot goes down like baby food to us.

Case in point, I was at a soul food joint in Charlotte, North Carolina today for lunch (Mert's -- totally recommended) having some shrimp Etuffee and as I dumped two types of hot sauce all over it the waitress was like, "be careful -- it's really hot."

To quote Homer (while talking to Ned Flanders), "2, 2 and a half alarms, tops."

i.e. our vegan hippie-ass peace-prize tofu-homo chili will have you big tough texans crappin' razor blades for weeks!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:
Serj wrote:

Little known fact is that because we live in such close proximity to MEXICANS! all the food you folks in the other 49 states think is hot goes down like baby food to us.

Case in point, I was at a soul food joint in Charlotte, North Carolina today for lunch (Mert's -- totally recommended) having some shrimp Etuffee and as I dumped two types of hot sauce all over it the waitress was like, "be careful -- it's really hot."

To quote Homer (while talking to Ned Flanders), "2, 2 and a half alarms, tops."

i.e. our vegan hippie-ass peace-prize tofu-homo chili will have you big tough texans crappin' razor blades for weeks!

hahaha, I was thinking the opposite. Since they claim to like the hot meaty chili stuffs, give them a big bowl of meatless bland purgatory.

isn't meatless bland purgatory the name of a woman's prison in Kansas?

hi-Oh!

Judge Jonny wrote:

when i was looking up a good route to houston i noticed texas was in close promixity to mexico, too.

i must have an old map.

Team OK-Speed

MurileeMartin wrote:

Watch out, Texans, we may go ahead and start using the Ozzy Osbourne Pissing On The Alamo penalty this time.

That's just disrespectful of the country as a whole. Not just Texas.

Judge Jonny wrote:

i.e. our vegan hippie-ass peace-prize tofu-homo chili will have you big tough Texans crappin' razor blades for weeks!

Uh-huh... I'll keep that in mind when you're tasting our blend.

psychoboy wrote:

when i was looking up a good route to houston i noticed texas was in close promixity to mexico, too.

i must have an old map.

The blind-egomaniacal tend to over look the obvious in attempts to prove themselves falsely superior. That and they go to Tex-Mex place and think it's our definition of Mexican food. Go to the greasy-ass, hole in the wall, mexican places that are old houses and you'll find TRUE mexican food.

Sons of STIG

Judge Jonny wrote:

isn't meatless bland purgatory the name of a woman's prison in Kansas?

hi-Oh!

i could make a roast beef / meat curtains joke here, but this is a family website.

Team OK-Speed

Any moron can make it hot, its making it hot AND taste good....that seems to elude mose Texans.    And no that whole remember the Alamo thing is something that just kinda confuses the rest of the nation.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Judge Jonny wrote:

You should have stopped by the paddock of the STS crew for the Chili.  I was told that the "base" chili was almost inedible by the uninitiated.  For those that like it hot, I brought some of my really hot sauces...

http://www.schumachertaxiservice.com/pics/hot.jpg

(I'm pretty sure the "gold cap" and the "possible side effects" are the same stuff but repackaged)

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Tiptoe the rat wrote:

Any moron can make it hot, its making it hot AND taste good....that seems to elude mose Texans.    And no that whole remember the Alamo thing is something that just kinda confuses the rest of the nation.

and I retort;

Uh-huh... I'll keep that in mind when you're tasting our blend. That's if I am even generous enough to share with YOU.

Pure cap? REALLY???

That's just not even nice. Although if we have a SEVERE whiner you could force them to take a hit to the eyeball so they could really have something to cry about.

Sons of STIG

50 (edited by Buzz Killington 2009-10-16 11:00 AM)

RobL wrote:

stopped by the paddock of the STS crew for the Chili.  I was told that the "base" chili was almost inedible by the uninitiated.  For those that like it hot, I brought some of my really hot sauces...

Rob's chili was delicious and a good choice, esp given the weather.  you'd better bring some of that business to CMP in Feb.

the sauces were pretty good but now i'm intrigued by the pure cap.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11