Topic: Remember our car getting hit on the trailer en route to the race?

If not....

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewtopic.php?id=1039

Well, the car is still registered and insured because we sometimes have to flat tow it with a tow bar since I don't own a trailer. The car is legally owned by one of my drivers (even though it's in my possession), and he decided to pursue an insurance claim on it. I couldn't believe it, but told him to knock himself out as long as I didn't have to do anything other than show the car to an adjuster.

Long story short, an adjuster did come and inspect the car (his eyes were big as saucers when he first saw it), and we got $200 for the damage!

When we told the story of our car getting hit to Jay while at Buttonwillow, we asked if any money we got from a settlement could be applied to the value of the car. He said yes, but being the good sports we are, the money will go to other team expenses whenever we race next (we're skipping T-Hill).

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Re: Remember our car getting hit on the trailer en route to the race?

Nice.  I'd say throw a party, if you're not going to use the money on the car.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

I'm speechless. http://www.crownvic.us/forum/images/smilies/new/retard.gif

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

LTDScott wrote:

Long story short, an adjuster did come and inspect the car (his eyes were big as saucers when he first saw it)

I would have loved to see that...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"