as I recall
- They allowed early check in, arrival on Thursday starting at 5pm
- Friday practice (Lemons only) was 9am-noon, then 1pm to 5pm
- Paddock parking was not coned off, but there are 100+ cars registered, so might be tight, but usually adequate. Some are in gravel/dirt, some on pavement. Check out the map on the Lemons site. Basically, as soon as you get off the bridge, on your left, there are dirt/gravel spaces to the left of the road on the way to the rear, and paved paddock area. In the rear area, it is paved, with some off pavement area. but it is a big area, but a bit far from the fueling pit
- Be prepared for rain, and very hot, humid weather
- You might want to bring fuel jug transportation (bike, motorized something, and they also rent golf carts for the weekend), since you might have a long walk
- Fueling done only in the pits, but they do sell fuel at the track....I can't remember how badly they gouge you....
- They usually have a food truck and a Dunkin Donut truck next to the bridge. They also usually have ice available
- There are no electrical outlets in the paddock area, so you might need a generator, not much lighting at night
Great you will make it!
Fun track, I like it better than NJ....,
MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Opus #28 (still can't win anything...)
RIP: Oct. 25-26, 2014 (Loudon, NH) - June 8-9, 2019 (Millville, New Jersey; Lightening)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Opus #11 April 17-18, 2021 (Pittsburgh, PA) -- ??