Topic: 280ZX Race Car, Corpus Christi, $5000 OBO

Car was previously raced in Lemons, WRL & Champcar thru 2019. The car needs minimal work to get on track. Very little rust and race damage. Overall straight unibody.

We had a team of 2 cars, but since 2020 everyone on the team slowly, but surely have have moved on. Car and all the racing parts inventory has been sitting just waiting on a new team. I had intentions to reboot it, but simply do NOT have enough time or local team mates.

High level overview:

Fully built legal race car for WRL, Lemons & Champcar
FIA Fuel Cell
Rebello stroker engine
Holey Racing Carb
Big Brakes
3.90 Final Drive
Coil Overs w/ extra springs
Konis

Including, tons of $$$ in NIB racing extra parts, plus hard to source Nissan S30 parts i.e. extra rear ends, front struts, heads, clutch kits, brake parts, axles. Just look at the photos. This is a Nissan S30 gold mine big_smile

Car will need the engine wired back up, since it was previously used in a different car. And will also need some head or engine work. Low compression on one of the cylinders. But engine turns over and runs as is....with a rebuild this is a powerful setup. Very competitive to say the least. We won overall at MSR houston with this engine back in Nov 2019.

See photos.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zktdJp8cKxQi33q8A

If you have any questions and or want to discuss contact me thru email: gn9250@yahoo.com

Located in TX, but will help coordinate sale as needed.

Re: 280ZX Race Car, Corpus Christi, $5000 OBO

++ photos from the original build in 2016. Cheers!!!

I sent you an email on this. Interested.

replied to all emails & inquiries. Car still available and ready to sell.