Topic: We also need a dirt bike, scooter, or motorcycle

Assistant Perp Nick Pon, who rides a Lambretta when he's not behind the wheel of his 2002, has mentioned that he'd like some sort of motorcycle-ish machine to ride around at Autobahn next weekend. I think he mentioned his preference for a dirt bike, but I'm sure a 2x4-framed backyard-built bike with Olds 403 power would be his first choice. Get Out Of Penalty Box Free Card for loan of the best motorized two-wheeler!

Re: We also need a dirt bike, scooter, or motorcycle

I'm bringing you the 400EX, of course, but I'll also bring him my Honda Mini Trail 70. With the new Baja motor, you can pull a wheelie in first if you aren't careful!

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Have we mounted the Ghost Ride The Whip Boombox on the 400EX before? Luggage rack?

Regrettably I don't have an Olds 403, so I guess it's the Mini Trail...

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Judge Phil wrote:

Have we mounted the Ghost Ride The Whip Boombox on the 400EX before? Luggage rack?

Easy fab up. We can do it on site. wink

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)

6 (edited by Bonedriver 2010-10-18 12:55 AM)

Oh God no... Dude... you know we are gonna be wrenching into the wee hours of the morning... typical TPB... :-P

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

Yeah, you can go ahead and rig up a boombox mount as soon as the Lancia is ready to go.

We need to pull the Honda 5HP horizontal shaft engine off of my old failed pressure washer, find a centrifigul clutch and chain, get a bar stool, and finish this bar stool cart. It would be easy to put a hot battery under the stool, and the ghost ride boombox on a table in front of the stool.

Not enough torque.  Want an old Yanmar L48?

http://www.ducttapemotorsports.com/
http://www.teamdfl.com
"I can see it now, a pile of nickels and all the glory of being a real race car driver."
Prepping the Red wReck for the 24 Hours of Lemons

I'm bringing this with me.  Nick is welcome to use it.  1977 Puch Newport

http://www.leftovermopeds.com/images/puch/IMG_0070.jpg

I can never have enough torque, but Judge Phil just needs to putter around the pits with a boombox. He never even wheelies on the 400EX.

Speedycop, do not— repeat— DO NOT neglect the Lancia project in order to work on Judgemobile projects. That car needs to hit the track at 10:00 AM sharp on Saturday.

Wait, so you're saying the race is THIS weekend?

THIS WEEKEND???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Puch looks perfect for Nick.