1 (edited by MurileeMartin 2009-10-17 07:29 PM)

Topic: You MSR guys want a Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card? Here's how!

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/02/Judges_Guns-804px.jpg

The Lemons Supreme Court needs stuff for the Penalty Box!

• Two cowboy hats, large enough to fit our big ol' pumpkin heads while wearing wigs. They're probably going to get trashed during the weekend, so assume you'll never see them again.

• Boombox. Big and loud, preferably with extension cord and/or full set of new batteries. Homemade jobs powered by car batteries preferred. Serious ghetto-blasting bass much, much preferred. You'll get it back when we're done, and it might even survive the weekend.

• Bicycles. At least two, preferably lowriders, banana-seat Schwinns, or at least Huffys with pink tires (but we'll settle for boring old functional mountain bikes or whatever). You want me and Nick to shoot photos of your heaps on the track? We'll need wheels to do that!

• Golf cart. We keep trying to get a golf cart at these races, but so far nobody has provided one for the Supreme Court's use. That's why we're upping the reward to two Get Out Of Penalty Box cards for this item.

Re: You MSR guys want a Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card? Here's how!

Does this fit your need? It's got a pimp DANA 3-speed "transmission" and rear Gripper Slik tire.

http://lily.rupture.net/ryan/schwinnStingray75/schwinnStingray1.jpg

Team Unintended Acceleration
2008 YeeHaw It's Texas Lemons
2009 Gator-O-Rama Texas Lemons
2009 YeeHaw It's Texas Lemons

Yeah, that bike has some judicial dignity going on.

I'm planning on bringing bikes.  I wanted girls bikes with banana seats, streamers, and baskets, but no luck so far.  I'll bring at least three bikes regardless.

Brian

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Does this fit your need? It's got a pimp DANA 3-speed "transmission" and rear Gripper Slik tire.
Isn't this the bike you picked up when you visited Neverland Ranch?  Did MJ give you a pump?

Mike TX wrote:

Isn't this the bike you picked up when you visited Neverland Ranch?  Did MJ give you a pump?

What happens at the Neverland Ranch stays at the Neverland Ranch.

FWIW...MJ rides a fresh Stingray Cherry Picker with 5-speed Stik Shift and glitter seat.  His basket was always full of some drink he called his "milk".

I'm a liar liar pants on fire.  I said I was gonna bring stencils to the race for get-out-of-jail free cards... and then I tried to make the stencils.

Martha Stewart, I am not.  As a matter of fact, when rebranding the TetanusNeon into Oktoberfest, I said something like, "How does Martha Stewart do this all day long?  This is f*&king boring!"  Furthermore, round stencils suck even more d!ck than all the others.  Especially when working with a super dull cheap ass blade like I was.

So yeah.  I'll be a jailbird.  Sucks to be me.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

8 (edited by michaelmosty 2009-10-20 05:53 PM)

I have a brown cowboy hat that y'all can use this weekend, I'll bring it for sure and get it to you Friday morning.
I'll check around and see if I can find a second one.

-Michael
Lemons TX
The SCHWING Team
Team Blue Ball

doctawife wrote:

I'm a liar liar pants on fire.  I said I was gonna bring stencils to the race for get-out-of-jail free cards... and then I tried to make the stencils.

We got stencils coming. How? Headphones on, favorite adult beverage within reach, NEW X-Acto knife in hand, and a dash of OCD...no problem.

Gator-O-Rama: 2009
Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas: 2008, 2009, 2010

MurileeMartin wrote:

Yeah, that bike has some judicial dignity going on.

Your Schwinn Stingray has arrived at MSR.  :-)

-Ryan