Topic: You cheaters better start SWEATING!

Who's been naughty and who's been nice? Frankly, we don't care! Rapid fire penalty laps like Rambo got bullets!

Re: You cheaters better start SWEATING!

It's hard to pay attention to your message with that eyebrow thing going on, so expect lots o' cheaters to show up complete with excuses.

Team Seppuku
1979 Toyota Celica GT Liftback

cheaters?  no one cheats at Lemons

MurileeMartin wrote:

Who's been naughty and who's been nice? Frankly, we don't care! Rapid fire penalty laps like Rambo got bullets!

We'll bring auto-deflate valve stem caps to put extra penalty stops on peoples cars. They deflate slowly during standard driving... under aggressive driving it should cause then to stop pretty regularly and air the tires.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

5 (edited by Buzz Killington 2009-10-23 12:09 PM)

having people running on flat tires is probably a good idea.  that should work out really well.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

Buzz Killington wrote:

having people running on flat tires is probably a good idea.  that should work out really well.

yeah, what they really should do is drain the oil out of our cars and send us around the track for a while...now that sounds like a reasonable penalty.

knotcher wrote:
Buzz Killington wrote:

yeah, what they really should do is drain the oil out of our cars and send us around the track for a while...now that sounds like a reasonable penalty.

And coolant...don't forget the coolant.

Mod Squad Racing
http://twosrus.com

Riktor wrote:

We'll bring auto-deflate valve stem caps to put extra penalty stops on peoples cars. They deflate slowly during standard driving... under aggressive driving it should cause then to stop pretty regularly and air the tires.

Heck, while you're at it, why don't you also loosen their lug nuts and razor knife the seat belts too ??? yikes

-- John Robertson / Schumacher Taxi Service

Know more about a Craptation, coROLLa and BMW than I ever wanted to!
Stafford 08, CMP Spring/Fall 09, Stafford 09, Nelson Ledges 09, CMP Winter 10, VIR Chump 10, IOE Winning Craptation CMP Spring 2010, and lots more

"Steering wheel of Damocles"

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

Hey, I've got about 5 gallons of really old stinky varnish/gas..... 
how about a penalty for cheaters... run the crappy gas or a 10 lap penalty......give 'em an option... If they have a tuned cheater motor the gas will destroy it, it they don't it probably won't.....  And I don't have to dispose of the gas..  Win-win

-John

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Most penalty laps given today: 1066 laps to a 2005 Cooper S, in honor of the Battle of Hastings. Will post details on Jalopnik later.

please do not penalize us!

thanks

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

http://cache-07.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2009/10/500x_LTXF09-BS-1280px-26.jpg

That rules

Fall South 09- 23rd place
Southern Discomfort '10 Magnum PU- 5th place
Spring South '10- 1st...... LOSER!

yeah I got 80 laps for a stock powered 89 vw, what a crock.

the Syndicate - 30 losses and counting ...
89 VW Jettarosa - #337 (11 motors later) <> 67 Mercedes 200 - #200, winner "most with the least" MSR Feb 11, IOE at MSR June 11 <> 88 Mercedes 560 SEL <> 76 Mercedes SLC - IOE at ECR March 13 <> now pimping performance parts for 1970-1980's Mercedes SEL, SEC, SL, SLC's

Jackasic wrote:

so just where did they say that you spent the extra money???

trekkor wrote:

please do not penalize us!

thanks

KT

You will be massively, extra-heavily penalized.

mostly for begging on the forum not to be penalized

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

yamato wrote:
Jackasic wrote:

so just where did they say that you spent the extra money???

Oh, is this the tardy gentleman with the blue-anodized ball joints on his "totally stock car?"

The one with the springs wide enough to put your thigh thru?

The one with the $400 set of bilstiens?

The one that showed up a day LATE?

Wah!!

Why are the Judges are so mean and unfair?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

18 (edited by hrlyTCH 2009-10-26 09:56 AM)

@_@

05 mini poop....err cooper

no way in hell thats a legit 500 dollar car....

less of course it was ur neighbors who found out they couldnt make that last payment or bank repo'd is for a similar reason

but.....

then again i could of had 2 wrecked saturn sky's for 2grand (1500 for a turbo model and 500 for non turbo) so i shouldnt be THAT suprised about the cooper

oh well

could black flag a team and put a shot glass worth c4c juice in the car and if they survive for an hour or whatever dump anothe shot glass worth in dont bother with draining the oil..... thats about as evil i dare go for a black flag penalty smile