Topic: Jonny and Murilee, what races....

Are you guys going to attend?

Will you guys be splitting up, traveling as a pair, or a combination of the two?

At the races you guys can't make, who will be taking your places?

Re: Jonny and Murilee, what races....

I'd give up a nut to be a substitute judge...

We are the people your parents warned you about.

We're going to as many as we can. I'm shooting for every race Jan-May next year; after that we'll see.

haha, i would love to be a stand-in judge. my sadistic nature could come in handy big_smile

I vote Troy for Lemons Judge 2011 smile

Vote now -

Jay Lamm for President
Judge Jonny & Murilee for Supreme Court !

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

Tajracing45 wrote:

I've been a sub judge (thankfully I did NOT have to give up a nut) and while it is a lot of fun it is by no means an easy job. You have no idea how much crap Johnny and Phil have to put up with from folks who thinks that they are the second coming of Senna and can do no wrong on the race track. We're lucky that they put up with us and keep coming back for more punishment  smile

Team Formula BMW
Finishing order: 44th, 44th, 19th, 10th, 5th, 10th, 5th
We will win some day smile

rnr wrote:
Tajracing45 wrote:

I've been a sub judge (thankfully I did NOT have to give up a nut) and while it is a lot of fun it is by no means an easy job. You have no idea how much crap Johnny and Phil have to put up with from folks who thinks that they are the second coming of Senna and can do no wrong on the race track. We're lucky that they put up with us and keep coming back for more punishment  smile

That's great!  I put up with ass holes every day of my life so this would be nothing new.  smile

We are the people your parents warned you about.

What Murilee said.

I'm getting married at the end of May and want some sort of honeymoon.

So... we'll see.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

What Murilee said.

So... we'll see.

Not allowed...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

sub.judge.... hmm sounds interesting

guess if everyone thought it was sadistic enough to chip some c4c juice i may be evil enough to bring some more an create my own penalty if i had the opportunity to be a sub.judge  yikes)

then again i have hard enough time goin to pull n pay or thrashing anything in respectable shape to be some poor souls dd. or may i could just go drill sargeant on everyone stopping by for penalties

who knows....

i think it be cool to let a seasoned Lemons racer (as long as they not a participant of that particular race) be a sub.judge. this could bring a new realm of penalties people will try desperately to avoid.

Judge Jonny wrote:

What Murilee said.

So... we'll see.

What could be more romantic than, having a bunch of whiner complain to you about you being unfair while your new wife watches a bunch of crap cans try to make it around the track, I mean besides pretty much everything.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Regarding the wedding ...

Uh ................have you explained to her, in full detail, what you really do for a living????

And she's really good with all of this????????

I think there is some sort of pre-marital full disclosure clause that needs to be invoked here.

Signed,

I just celbrated my 17th wedding anniversery and I'm still trying to figure out how it really works. She won't tell me and she keeps changing the rules!

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

Judge Jonny wrote:

What Murilee said.

So... we'll see.

Great.  Hate to admit it, but you guys are one of the reasons to attend an event.  There are a few races for us to choose from and whether you two were going to be there may factor into our schedule.

BTW - Congratulations on the wedding!

<brown nose>
The judges are the ONLY reason to attend an event.
</brown nose>

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

Well the wedding theme was certainly established at Nelson Ledges (http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewtopic.php?id=1735).

Certainly you're at least planning your reception at the racetrack?  Right?  big_smile

Congratulations!

-- John Robertson / Schumacher Taxi Service

Know more about a Craptation, coROLLa and BMW than I ever wanted to!
Stafford 08, CMP Spring/Fall 09, Stafford 09, Nelson Ledges 09, CMP Winter 10, VIR Chump 10, IOE Winning Craptation CMP Spring 2010, and lots more

Hey, Jay's getting married in April, so you all calm down

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

Hey, Jay's getting married in April, so you all calm down

You know, it's not too late....on the other hand, why should you guys be happy?

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

19 (edited by EvergreenDan 2009-10-26 11:22 AM)

Judge Jonny wrote:

Hmmm.

You tell us you're gay.
You tell us you're getting married.
You tell us you live in California.

Something fishy here....

Near-Orbital Space Monkeys
#528 BMW 528e 121hp Black "Saturn 5" Rocket car with orange foam flames. Sold.
#71 Yellow Fox Mustang. For sale.

Yes, you figured us out.

Me, Jay and Murilee are all getting married to each other.

Judge Jonny wrote:

Yes, you figured us out.

AWESOME! Welcome to Massachusetts!

Near-Orbital Space Monkeys
#528 BMW 528e 121hp Black "Saturn 5" Rocket car with orange foam flames. Sold.
#71 Yellow Fox Mustang. For sale.

Judge Jonny wrote:

Yes, you figured us out.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that....

Fall South 09- 23rd place
Southern Discomfort '10 Magnum PU- 5th place
Spring South '10- 1st...... LOSER!

Just to add to the confusion, I'm getting married in June. That bribe booze will come in handy at the reception... well, the vodka will, anyway, because it will be an all-Communist affair under the banners of Marx, Lenin, and Stalin!

You forgot Mao...

MurileeMartin wrote:

Just to add to the confusion, I'm getting married in June. That bribe booze will come in handy at the reception... well, the vodka will, anyway, because it will be an all-Communist affair under the banners of Marx, Lenin, and Stalin!

Right after the Reno race is pefrect timing
24 Hours = more booze
local race = Booze actually makes it home

Team Formula BMW
Finishing order: 44th, 44th, 19th, 10th, 5th, 10th, 5th
We will win some day smile