Re: Special shout out to Troy Hogan

Troy wrote:

4. Same Camaro Guy: not sure how he got out of a driver change.

Judges thought the "Talk to Troy" penalty was worse?!

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

btp76 wrote:

"Talk to the Troy"  Johnny tapes the miscreant to Troy and has them discuss the unfairness of Lemons justice, the differences in Z distributors, how to modify lower control arms for more camber...

They actually made some woman cry.

LMAO, I missed that one

http://www.facebook.com/n/?photo.php&am … aGeefd8aG5

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

We got in 131 before we blew ours up smile

Speaking of which...any pics of it? I only found one after most of the smoke had stopped...I'd love to see shots of it blowing up...i watched it and it was quite amusing smile

MurileeMartin wrote:

Also note that 4 of 10 BMW E30s finished with fewer than 100 laps (though admittedly there were 3 in the top 10).

David Hedderick
Houston, TX
1986 325ese Shitbox Lemons car (sold...blowed up)
1990 miata drift car...like the BMW only slower and with a twisted chassis :\

Our guy got the talk to the wall penalty...the woman in the Isuzu was probably barbara smile

Troy wrote:

4 People got the "Talk to Troy" penalty, I was only there 10-15 minutes.

1. Guy in Camaro
2. Woman in Isuzu, she didn't know why she was there and was a bit upset.
3. Friend
4. Same Camaro Guy: not sure how he got out of a driver change.

David Hedderick
Houston, TX
1986 325ese Shitbox Lemons car (sold...blowed up)
1990 miata drift car...like the BMW only slower and with a twisted chassis :\

I'm really not sure which penalty was better

Talk to the Wall (Where the guy had to stand and explain to a wall how unfair everything is)

or

Talk to the Troy (Where Troy explains the five different distributors that can on S30 Zs)

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

I'm really not sure which penalty was better

Talk to the Wall (Where the guy had to stand and explain to a wall how unfair everything is)

or

Talk to the Troy (Where Troy explains the five different distributors that can on S30 Zs)

could you only listen to troy or could you respond/feign interest?

Serj wrote:

You've never spoken with Troy, have you?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:
Serj wrote:

only on here. our paths have not crossed unless he's been passed by the #42 white P71 @ CMP.

and I work in IT, there really isn't much higher social masochism unless you wrench on a Z for fun... oh wait.

Judge Jonny wrote:
Serj wrote:

ROFLMAO... uhh... perfecto

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"