Re: The bad ideas just keep on coming!

Northstar?!

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

1.8's are not hard to come by from T2 buses.  Put some used 1.8 jugs & pistons in there w/ a fresh set of rings, you're golden.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

FJ40Jim wrote:

1.8's are not hard to come by from T2 buses.  Put some used 1.8 jugs & pistons in there w/ a fresh set of rings, you're golden.

I can find 2.0 sets pretty easy too and for reasonable prices...we will see what I can get sold from these things

Formerly an asshole driving an Infinity
Now just another cock with a Porsche
Chief bad decision maker of Team Lowbrau

Ouch.. I leave for SEMA for the week and my team starts hammering me.  Got in the  gutted white 914 last night.  Even though TheHead had been drinking straight from the fuel tank he said he could still see level and said I had 8 inches from the top of my head to the top of the car, although I am 6'5" not 6'7".  The Sparco Evo L sits very close to the floor and I am not as worried as I was a couple weeks ago about fitting. 

Car Update - after draining the fuel tank, taking the oil bath air filter off, a new battery, and a couple cans of starter fluid; it is now running, and idling.  It also drove around the parking lot after bolting on a gear shift lever for a bit before the throttle cable snapped.

"I'm from Shanty Town"
1991 Infiniti Q45a - Half Assed Safety Fast, Team Lamest Mess Racing
1971 Poorsche 914 - Lowbrau Racing

TheHead - the only reason you weren't making any money selling blood and semen is that you cannot sell it mixed.  Separate donation locations.

"I'm from Shanty Town"
1991 Infiniti Q45a - Half Assed Safety Fast, Team Lamest Mess Racing
1971 Poorsche 914 - Lowbrau Racing

Half Assed Safety Fast wrote:

TheHead - the only reason you weren't making any money selling blood and semen is that you cannot sell it mixed.  Separate donation locations.

Why dont you people tell me these things sooner

Update, one of them runs now, drained gas changed plugs and coil, set points and now the fury is coming though our extremely rusty ANSA exhaust, hopefully have it driving (need to do some repairs to the pedals and realign the shift linkage) this weekend.